Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
:LOL:

Not all hope is lost though!

Of 42 rank-known deaths in TOS (when redshirts were a thing), 25 were officers (20 of them lieutenants) and only 17 were crewmen.

Also, of 43 deaths only 4 of them were women.

Therefore...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...I'd be wary of any clothing options we might have in the morning.:D
She did rock that outfit didn't she...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That could also work. One would hardly click on corners by accident.:)
You don't know me very well, do you? With my disabled arm, I can twitch click just about anything, anywhere, or worse, double and triple click without meaning it.
Well you know what you have to do. All of the women just should just stop wearing shirts. Problem solved.
This is what happens when you think outside of the box, you get creative and simple solutions to complex problems! Bras count as a shirt anyway, so it doesn't matter if you are not wearing one, Sarah. Already looking forward to chapter 3, and I haven't even gotten 2 yet! ;)
Yep, I was thinking of like an index :)

But no, I think I'd best keep BP as a single item. It might not make sense when reading it otherwise!
Index of pages or the back and forward arrows are both good options, also, while I can't remember how it works, the ability to go into your PDA or something to access any of the ones you have already read would be nice, if that is not already a thing.
Pop up book. Problem solved.
...Must, resist, urge ...to make joke about 'something' popping up!

Today's mission ...Failed.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Already looking forward to chapter 3, and I haven't even gotten 2 yet! ;)

Index of pages or the back and forward arrows are both good options, also, while I can't remember how it works, the ability to go into your PDA or something to access any of the ones you have already read would be nice, if that is not already a thing.

Two should be free sometime next week, hamster willing :)

and yeppers, the PDA keeps them all with the names of the centrefolds too so you can revisit the better ones :)

frap

Oct 17, 2018
*looks innocent as anything bad that happens won't be her fault*

That's why I would never pick Annie for an "away" mission. Keep her, and my sister, safe at the base.

What am I saying? My OCD won't let that happen. I'll repeat missions with every possible combination of personnel. Doesn't make that version canon, though. Unless it works out fine and I end up with Annie. Then it's canon.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
*looks innocent as anything bad that happens won't be her fault*
Unless it works out fine and I end up with Annie. Then it's canon.
Which raises the following question: If nothing is the creator's fault, if the whole adventure is only dependent on our choices, then what can be considered as canon? Especially in the case of a potential sequel.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Doesn't make that version canon, though. Unless it works out fine and I end up with Annie. Then it's canon.
Meh, where's the fun if you can't lose?:p

My goal is to outcompete all my alternate MC's and get the best possible ending in one go. I'm totally going Ironman mode with my main MC, no correcting mistakes. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes