Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
I think I need to add back and forward and quit. Will leave it for this month now but will pop it in in April I think. Corners or arrows. One or the other :)
I was thinking you might add a submenu on the PDA with the page index, and clicking on the page number would display said page.

Maybe this is already what you meant here:
I might have to have a page calling/index for April I think.
And if we get the possibility to display any page separately, why not add then an easter egg minigame where we have to find the pages during free roam :p

"Oh, noes, those bored bastards pilots hid the pages of the new issue! Am I a bad enough dude MC lieutenant to rescue them?"

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
And if we get the possibility to display any page separately, why not add then an easter egg minigame where we have to find the pages during free roam :p

"Oh, noes, those bored bastards pilots hid the pages of the new issue! Am I a bad enough dude MC lieutenant to rescue them?"
I thought it's supposed to be a reward! Besides, it would be distracting. "What the hell did she mean by... Oooh! A magazine page!" :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I was thinking you might add a submenu on the PDA with the page index, and clicking on the page number would display said page.

Yep, I was thinking of like an index :)

But no, I think I'd best keep BP as a single item. It might not make sense when reading it otherwise!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017

Did you just reference Bad Dudes? Never thought I would see that.

Page flipping animations would probably be too much effort, and I don't know of any built in tools for it, so left arrow, right arrow, exit button and maybe a zoom feature? Need to search those nooks and crannies for clues right scoob?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Did you just reference Bad Dudes? Never thought I would see that.

Page flipping animations would probably be too much effort, and I don't know of any built in tools for it, so left arrow, right arrow, exit button and maybe a zoom feature? Need to search those nooks and crannies for clues right scoob?
*nods nods - and looks thoughtful!*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes