TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Eric is asexual
Worse than that when I was done with him. :devilish:
We may fall out, you and I.
Oooo, I used to LOVE Fallout!
My cuffs are padded, the stocks are cushioned and I have salve for the whip marks.

All she needs to do is say the safe word.....

While wearing a ball gag.

And a gimp mask.

In a sound proof helmet.

All perfectly safe.
Hopefully your video camera is well insulated from shocks, and waterproof.
Nothing a good counselling can't fix...:)
Tried that once ...didn't help.
More seriously, I think that attraction for Annie comes primarily from the fact that her model feels really new compared to the other. We may have seen in other games Chris or Sarah lookalikes, but Annie simply pops out. Combined that to her stellar personality, and you've got yourself a winner :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Oooo, I used to LOVE Fallout!
So did I, until Fallout 76.

Sad thing is I enjoyed it immensely for 1 whole week and then it hit me .... where the fuck is everyone?

What am I doing?

Where am I going?

Is this it?

I had done all I could possibly do. I had my shelter built and more heavily guarded than a really heavily guarded thing (except from Mole Rats because they can pop up out of thin air it seems) and I had enough weapons and ammo to arm a small country for war.

There was nothing else to do.

I'm hoping Division 2 gives me more to do.

Can confirm
Thirded.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Sad thing is I enjoyed it immensely for 1 whole week and then it hit me .... where the fuck is everyone?

What am I doing?

Where am I going?

Is this it?

I had done all I could possibly do. I had my shelter built and more heavily guarded than a really heavily guarded thing (except from Mole Rats because they can pop up out of thin air it seems) and I had enough weapons and ammo to arm a small country for war.

There was nothing else to do.

I'm hoping Division 2 gives me more to do.

Thirded.
Apparently Div 2 is looking good...

Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

What am I doing?

Where am I going?

Is this it?
EXACTLY! It's just so devoid of purpose. The worst thing is that foundations are there. The factions are interesting in their own right, but no, everybody's dead. It's just monsters, robots and crazy jumping idiots who always aim at your face when you meet them. What's the point of doing anything...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes