somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Also...

View attachment 268042

She's pretty good at this game!
Is the Chris version going to be a Roshambo contest from South Park?

Also, remember to take breaks and not burn yourself out creating this game. Pretty sure everyone wants you around for a game 2 and 3, etc.

Damn it Notty, why is that lamp plugged in? Game is now non canon. As an aside, is the reflection backwards? (Talking about the Becca Patreon post.)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is the Chris version going to be a Roshambo contest from South Park?

Also, remember to take breaks and not burn yourself out creating this game. Pretty sure everyone wants you around for a game 2 and 3, etc.

Damn it Notty, why is that lamp plugged in? Game is now non canon. As an aside, is the reflection backwards? (Talking about the Becca Patreon post.)
I suspect Chris` version would be more akin to...

tenor.gif
;)

*nods nods re the breaks* Sensible advice - I'm certainly not going to make the mistake of last month but I'm getting pretty close to getting Three out so although later than I'd have liked we're doing OK I think. About 1700 renders in total for the three chapters isn't bad going when you think the first two were largely done on a potato :)

*laughs at the lamp remark*. I could have just plugged it in randomly of course...or maybe not ;)

Good spot on the reflection. Bugger. I hadn't seen it and I know why it's happened *swears naughty words*. Last month I had to flip the reflection to get an image on the screen the right way around and, like a ditz, this month I just took the image out - and didn't think about flipping back....Arse. Still, glad it's spotted now rather than later! *will re-do!*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Good spot on the reflection. Bugger. I hadn't seen it and I know why it's happened *swears naughty words*. Last month I had to flip the reflection to get an image on the screen the right way around and, like a ditz, this month I just took the image out - and didn't think about flipping back....Arse. Still, glad it's spotted now rather than later! *will re-do!*
Haha, my first thought was that it's not a reflection, but rather the display is on and showing some kind of strange foreshadowing. Damn you, lamp! :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes