Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have my theories about the lamp being plugged and three make more sense that the rest.
1) people light a lamp when it gets dark or scary, maybe something nfrightenig will happen involving the spiders.
2) a lamp illuminates what's hidden; probably an importan piece of the puzzle will see the light of day.
3)Kelly.... but that theory I'l talk about with Notty via convo as it involves trope breaking

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
uhhh quality wise it looks very promising and great. women look hot and curvy. nice idea and great sci-fi setting. i like the genres excpet two things: 1. i am no big fan of playing males, except they are either monsters/orc, or old pervs. 2. i am not the biggest fan of POV scenes. but these are just my personal preferences. otherwise keep it up! :=)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
uhhh quality wise it looks very promising and great. women look hot and curvy. nice idea and great sci-fi setting. i like the genres excpet two things: 1. i am no big fan of playing males, except they are either monsters/orc, or old pervs. 2. i am not the biggest fan of POV scenes. but these are just my personal preferences. otherwise keep it up! :=)
There will be an option to choose a female protagonist

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks, will do! :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I've been able to find all options except the annie sexual act. When I choose Chris' method I only get her dialogue and when I choose Annie's nothing happens (except the stripshow :p)
You need to provide Annie with amusement and appreciation. Aside from that, the key is that you accept the boxing wager with Chris and then talk about it with Annie.:)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes