Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've been able to find all options except the annie sexual act. When I choose Chris' method I only get her dialogue and when I choose Annie's nothing happens (except the stripshow :p)
Nope, didn't realize I had to tease Chris to get Anne to play a joke on me.
I may be wrong but being nice to Sarah is important too... don't be mr. creep.
and don't worry... while you may miss some content. Nottu reassured us that there will be other ocasions to reach something similar

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Nope, didn't realize I had to tease Chris to get Anne to play a joke on me.
If it's any consolation it has quite an impact on a more fun scene with Annie in Chapter Two and indeed Three.

But as the guys say, there's always more than one route. I promise you'll never get stuck in H5. Some decisions trigger additional content, or change views slightly but you never have to do a whole series of doing x and y to get z.

The only case where this is different is on the non romance storylines. Although you'll never get stuck there either, decisions 're non romance often have greater impact on those SL paths.

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
If it's any consolation it has quite an impact on a more fun scene with Annie in Chapter Two and indeed Three.

But as the guys say, there's always more than one route. I promise you'll never get stuck in H5. Some decisions trigger additional content, or change views slightly but you never have to do a whole series of doing x and y to get z.

The only case where this is different is on the non romance storylines. Although you'll never get stuck there either, decisions 're non romance often have greater impact on those SL paths.
That wasn't a complaint, just the only step I was missing to get the Annie scene.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

*laughs* sorry that was horribly unclear. I've been bug hunting all day.

Happy to discuss or explain on more depth after some sleep :)

Thanks for playing and do feel free to drop me a PM on any questions or issues. Always happy to discuss.

frap

Oct 17, 2018

Oooh - you should drop little non-spoilery tidbits like this once a week. Maybe a series of talks... on Tuesdays... Chewsday Tawks.

(sorry, recently discovered and almost as much as I like her singing voice, I like the way she says "Chewsday Tawks" for her Tuesday Talks videos.)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes