GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There is I'm afraid a ton of hidden content in every chapter. (Did you click on Annie's mug before talking to her for example? Or get the bad end, or etc etc....)

This isn't done to be difficult or indeed to make it hard for players to get everything. After all, you can't get stuck in H5 no matter what you do :)

But it was to try and make each players game different. So that the playing experience you have will, ultimately, be close to being unique as I can make it. Obvs for Chapter 1, it's possible to have multiple saves and eventually track it all down, but this gets progressively harder as the game progresses.

Again, this isn't me trying to ruin the game. Rather it's to make your experience of H5, yours and yours alone - and also to make your choices count....
Oh you could click on her mug? Yeah didn't know that :D

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
No, sorry. All ten girls are locked in design wise now.

Interestingly, I'm not an incest fan myself - certainly not the way it's usually done. But this....is somewhat different is all I'll say :)

And, I have to agree that Kelly is rather easy on the eye. *has seen her naked!*. But with ten girls to meet you may find yourself liking someone else even more yet. I mean, have you seen Harris...crikey. No wonder Chadwicks husband played around...
I don't think I have seen Harris (I've only played the original release)

I read on here from you, that you plan on making this so you can choose your gender when the game is done, is that still the plan? My wife would really like this game if she could play as a female.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I don't think I have seen Harris (I've only played the original release)

I read on here from you, that you plan on making this so you can choose your gender when the game is done, is that still the plan? My wife would really like this game if she could play as a female.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep. As soon as the final chapter is done, whilst writing the next game out, I'll be adding fem MC and remastering the earlier graphics. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
She'll like that, but it's not as important as not being forced into being a slut
Totes not. You've seen from Chapt 1 that the MC is whoever you want him/her to be. Good guy/bad guy; by the book, relaxed etc.

ALL content in my game is optional around sex and romance - and always comes from the players choices. Always.

One of my guiding principles was to make a game that if it had no sex content, would still work.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Did you click on Annie's mug before talking to her for example
are we talking about her drinking mug or her lkissable face?
She'll like that, but it's not as important as not being forced into being a slut
I don't want to put pressure on Notty, but she said, she would make a pirate game with a fempro... once she's ahead with H5

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes