Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
I'm trying to figure out why you have those feelings..
1)you believe Sarah would look more like Sarah if she looked like Kelly
2) You like Kelly but don't like incest
I have no problem with incest in games. Just happen to like non incest games as well and prefer the model for Kelly over Sarah (at least the facial model). So if they were switched, I be guaranteed to have a chance even if the game doesn't go the incest route.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I have no problem with incest in games. Just happen to like non incest games as well and prefer the model for Kelly over Sarah (at least the facial model). So if they were switched, I be guaranteed to have a chance even if the game doesn't go the incest route.
If you looked through the hundreds of comments, Notty showed plenty of previews showing Kelly in a more active role. My current avatar is one of those previews

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
If you looked through the hundreds of comments, Notty showed plenty of previews showing Kelly in a more active role. My current avatar is one of those previews
I've seen some of the previews for Kelly. I just prefer her model over Sarah's. If she wasn't the sister, since I have no idea where the story is going, I thought there'd be a better chance of seeing more of that model is all I saying. I could be wrong, stranger things have happened.

Reactions: Nottravis

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've seen some of the previews for Kelly. I just prefer her model over Sarah's. If she wasn't the sister, since I have no idea where the story is going, I thought there'd be a better chance of seeing more of that model is all I saying. I could be wrong, stranger things have happened.
I only played chapter one so what follows is based on the bits of spoilers that I got but it seems there will be plenty of interactions with Kelly

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'd say this is a game where personalities matter and not really the models, but I understand that you might see this differently. Still, all (ingame) female characters will be shaggable.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I meant in-game as in-story. Becca is a lie.:D

(Now I expect my copy of Chapter 3 to be rigged and the best result from RPS will be her shoes...)
I hope it sends your internet history to every living creature in a radius of 100000 miles. ;) Becca is the only real one... it all is a therapy session and MC is slowly telling her what happened. The atrocities the lieutenant went through... the lamp is proof. After two sessions the damaged human can look at a plugged lamp without having a ptsd trigger... in the ending sequence dr Becca moved by her own feelings will ask her patient on a date.. sure it's unprofessional, but has she behaved professionally?

Haise01

Jul 29, 2018
Okay, this was REALLY good! I really like this whole setup, the suspense, hot girls, the soundtrack, everything is awesome.
I'm gonna play ths again to see the stuff I missed, some stuff with Chris, and apparently you can blackmail Sarah lol

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Okay, this was REALLY good! I really like this whole setup, the suspense, hot girls, the soundtrack, everything is awesome.
I'm gonna play ths again to see the stuff I missed, some stuff with Chris, and apparently you can blackmail Sarah lol
Thank you :)

I'm so glad you enjoyed it. If I'm honest, I feel chapter one is the weakest due to the need for set up, so I'm thrilled you enjoyed it so much.

*goes and reads the other comments*

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
There is also the scene with Becca in a black dress... she looks yummy in it

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Unfortunately for me, my favorite model you've used is the one used for the Any chance you'd consider switching the model from her to the other ensign?
No, sorry. All ten girls are locked in design wise now.
Interestingly, I'm not an incest fan myself - certainly not the way it's usually done. But this....is somewhat different is all I'll say :)

And, I have to agree that Kelly is rather easy on the eye. *has seen her naked!*. But with ten girls to meet you may find yourself liking someone else even more yet. I mean, have you seen Harris...crikey. No wonder Chadwicks husband played around...

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oooh - you should drop little non-spoilery tidbits like this once a week. Maybe a series of talks... on Tuesdays... Chewsday Tawks.

(sorry, recently discovered and almost as much as I like her singing voice, I like the way she says "Chewsday Tawks" for her Tuesday Talks videos.)
*is too chatty as it is!*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
stripshow?? i didnt get anything sexual, just some teasing :cry:
There is I'm afraid a ton of hidden content in every chapter. (Did you click on Annie's mug before talking to her for example? Or get the bad end, or etc etc....)

This isn't done to be difficult or indeed to make it hard for players to get everything. After all, you can't get stuck in H5 no matter what you do :)

But it was to try and make each players game different. So that the playing experience you have will, ultimately, be close to being unique as I can make it. Obvs for Chapter 1, it's possible to have multiple saves and eventually track it all down, but this gets progressively harder as the game progresses.

Again, this isn't me trying to ruin the game. Rather it's to make your experience of H5, yours and yours alone - and also to make your choices count....

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes