Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have actually got a working solution to this (it was one of things I was working on in June) but I don't know if it's acceptable or not.

I've got it working so that you can just download Three so...yay. BUT you lose all the graphics from One and Two, so...boo. So if you want to replay the game in full you'd have to download the individual chapters again.

*scratches head* not sure if this is a workable solution or not - especially as people like replaying the game. So...I dunno. I'll think on and see if I can come up with something else. But I am working on it.
No worries ... You nutty deff not a Travis you ... good ol' crunchers right here on this forum are on the job! Happy dev...err..bug fixin' you minx you;)!

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
so incest later on
Incest has been confirmed as "could happen, but will be difficult to pull off". In other words, there will be incest, should you choose to go there, but it won't be your run-on-the-mill roommate-shower-spying-and-night-groping kind of incest.

Also:
Dear Eye in the Sky, I've recently started a relationship with a mother of three and everything was going fine until I discovered her own son had lewd thought about her and his two sisters. I'm totally distraught. How do I put this young soul back on the straight and narrow?
Eric

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Also:
Dear Eye in the Sky, I've recently started a relationship with a mother of three and everything was going fine until I discovered her own son had lewd thought about her and his two sisters. I'm totally distraught. How do I put this young soul back on the straight and narrow?
Eric
That's easy! Go for the son! ;)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Eric
Don't get him sent to a military camp. That little bugger will come back and make your life miserable. Shooting his genitals off is the only safe option. It's worth the prison time. If you meet him again later, and he looks yellowish, be careful. :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Hi there,
Game looks great. I will try it.
I am looking for Android Version port.
Can someone share it?
Thx
There is not android port, at least not for this release. You'll have to wait for a kind soul to come and do the port

Pretty please do ask in the appropriate forum:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the66s-android-port-requests.18259/
https://f95zone.to/threads/spear1403-android-ports-of-renpy-games.9967/page-28
"the66

• the66

"spear1403"

• spear1403

"booom313"

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes