Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Now I am afraid that this game really needs a walkthrough.
If you don't reach something you want to reach in the first run, don't despair. Think back on what you can do better and try again. It's actually very rewarding when you figure it out on your own instead of giving up and using a walkthrough. It's a game. Games should have some difficulty.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
... my kit from the current 1050 6MB card to something better (and, hopefully, we've already seen the difference in going from a 2MB to a 6MB card ...
GB, it's GB :D
I don't know what program the developers use in this part of the game industry, but an AMD RX 570 8GB would be a much better card for the same price bracket, if the program support it.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
If you don't reach something you want to reach in the first run, don't despair. Think back on what you can do better and try again. It's actually very rewarding when you figure it out on your own instead of giving up and using a walkthrough. It's a game. Games should have some difficulty.
The only thing I am really afraid of is that I will have to spent hours to get one or two problematic achievement, just because of one point in the stats.
For example, I really loved Tlaero's games (as well as some games from Chaotic), but sometimes it was a nightmare to make 100% of goals there. You had e.g. 69/70 romance points and you lost just because that one missing point. To make things harder, the statistics were not visible.
Here, with so many paths, the things might be even harder.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
The only thing I am really afraid of is that I will have to spent hours to get one or two problematic achievement, just because of one point in the stats.
For example, I really loved Tlaero's games (as well as some games from Chaotic), but sometimes it was a nightmare to make 100% of goals there. You had e.g. 69/70 romance points and you lost just because that one missing point. To make things harder, the statistics were not visible.
There are many paths, indeed, but there is no grind-type stats that you have to get up to 100 points or anything alike. It's more of a realistic approach, for example Annie inviting you to drinks if you've been the kind of laid-back people she likes to drink with. If you rile her up with regulations, she won't invite you because, frankly, who wants to get wasted with some bossy asshole?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You don't have to get every single choice 100% correct to progress. It's not about stat hoarding. Stats are there so that it works mechanically and logically. It's about choices and consequences. Some decisions have major impact, some minor, but you won't get stuck. You may miss some things, but the game will reach a conclusion based on your choices. The more you want to see, however, the more you have to diverge, replay and try different options.

You can't make a game where decisions matter any other way because then they wouldn't matter.

U

User_1516481

Hey Nottravis. Great work. What do we have to do to get a Mac version up? Asking for a friend.

Reactions: Nottravis

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*peeks in*

Hi guys...miss me? ;)

My apologies for absences and lateness and anything else you wish to throw at me. Life problems and whatnot but all sorted now and this isn't the place to bore you with any of that. Hopefully we're back to normal now.

I so would not play the version of three that is doing the rounds if you can avoid it. It does have some bugs (one is a game breaker and the other biggie can, depending on your saves, give you an odd result for the mission choice). My own fault for making last minute changes at a stupid time in the morning mainly. But I've today off work to sort out so all should be good. Thankfully they seem fairly straightforward and I'm kicking myself over them more than anything else.

I'll scan through posts and whatnot when I take little breaks and answer as best as I can.
Of course! But most of us are just glad you are doing better, and have returned to us.
Is "tritanium" a new space age strap-on?
With 3 ...prongs!
It's not standard because Ren'Py doesn't include it as a bog-standard feature. It requires a bit of hacking to do.
We also need people to make the 100 saves per page standard! ;)
It doesn't. This is not difficult to achieve if you use your head and pay attention.
There is lies the problem for most people these days... :LOL:

Reactions: Nottravis

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
Also compress version?
Oh, and what about the Soviet version? Can we have Red October instead of Vanguard and Akula class battleship instead of "V" class? And of course Kuznetsov instead of Interpid!
Only one thing may be problematic: The native Ophions. Nobody can call them little green men! Could you make them blue instead?

Last edited:

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Heavy Five [Ch. 3 v1.2] [Nottravis] - Original Size: 1.89GB

Download Win (288.38MB): -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So, as a small recap: there is currently no romance path for Chris, and all we can do is hoard affection, respect and lust points for her?

• Sad
Reactions: Akamari
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes