noname777

Jul 8, 2018
So, as a small recap: there is currently no romance path for Chris, and all we can do is hoard affection, respect and lust points for her?
As far as I know, all sex and really naughty scenes (except these ones already mentioned in the walkthrough) has been moved to the Chapter 4. This includes Chris romance path. At least that is what Nottravis said.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
Is anyone else getting a crash after giving the blond the test drug for the first time? Is that an end of content for her or a bug?

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/chapter3.rpy", line 5080, in script
jump c3sarahbadend2
ScriptError: could not find label 'c3sarahbadend2'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump c3sarahbadend2
File "EDITED\HeavyFive-11-pc\HeavyFive-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "EDITED\HeavyFive-11-pc\HeavyFive-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is anyone else getting a crash after giving the blond the test drug for the first time? Is that an end of content for her or a bug?

-------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
jump c3sarahbadend2

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
jump c3sarahbadend2
File "EDITED\HeavyFive-11-pc\HeavyFive-1.1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1674, in execute
rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
File "EDITED\HeavyFive-11-pc\HeavyFive-1.1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 886, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
*peeks in over coffee*

For some reason they pirated the bugged version despite knowing I was working on it. Why they'd do that I've no idea. You just can't get quality pirates these days I think. All these have been fixed.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Stats are irrelevant, choices matter and from what Notty told us, the romance path with Chris could've been already started
So, as a small recap: there is currently no romance path for Chris, and all we can do is hoard affection, respect and lust points for her?
It first started gently in Chapter Two. You get a more visible clue that's it begun in Chapter Three. Note that Chris Romance (as opposed to just sexual content) is one of the harder paths to trigger.

Oh, and what about the Soviet version? Can we have Red October instead of Vanguard and Akula class battleship instead of "V" class? And of course Kuznetsov instead of Interpid!
Only one thing may be problematic: The native Ophions. Nobody can call them little green men! Could you make them blue instead?
*laughs!* Good spot. :) I did throw a bone to Russian names in Chapter Three however. Rather nicely to if I say so myself.

Hey Nottravis. Great work. What do we have to do to get a Mac version up? Asking for a friend.
Thankees and so glad you enjoyed it. I'll have a look at the front page when I get back from a quick trip away and makes sure the public links are all up to date. They should be a MAC version available for up to Chapter Two, but I've to skip off to work shortly so won't be able to upload one if there isn't in time.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
WOW! Could you put a few sample images (about 3-5) from the original and crunched version, so people can compare quality?
Just watch out for spoilers.
here you go

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
*peeks in over coffee*

For some reason they pirated the bugged version despite knowing I was working on it. Why they'd do that I've no idea. You just can't get quality pirates these days I think. All these have been fixed.
I just wonder one thing: Is there any validator for RenPy games? It should be quite easy to create something like this:
- search for all "jump" points
- check if they are valid (the "label" exist)
What else can go wrong? Dead ends? Loops without a way out? Unreachable paths? These things are rather rare. And script errors like this one are quite common.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
A place with lots of pictures. Lots, I tell you!
*eyes*

Do the choices have no effect on later chapters? I mean, what if we don't start the romance path with Annie in the first chapter. Is it possible to do this latter? The same question about Sarah submission path and sparring with Chris. If this is the case, splitting up chapters doesn't make much sense. I would rather prefer the 720p version for Android, and FullHD for PC.
In short yes. There are very few single gates to content. Obviously starting later will mean that the content seen will change but if I recall correctly there are, I think, three chances to start paths for some of the girls. The only exceptions are those that come into the game later.

New Ensign reporting for booty.
*curtsies humbly* Thankees - and welcome aboard.

Nottravis That reminds me, weren't there plans for a Heavy Five music video? ;)
Yeppers. Something silly that I work on from time to time.

All that culprit responsible for the leak had to do is wait one day.:rolleyes:
I know, right?

W.O.W.
:eek:"I took out the planned sex scene" =>deff not a Traviso_O

Travis would have gotten that scene in(y):cool:!!!

Here ... learn from the masters:
Sadly I don't have the power ooomph to do animations - and as walkthrough guy says "I shouldn't bother trying" or words to that effect. So...*shrugs sadly* only so much I can do on 1060 card.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Is this related to the sparring thing?

BTW: Can someone update the tags, if needed?
Will do when I come back. Strapped for time this morning.

i cant be bad to Sarah..would be lick kicking a baby in the nuts and punching a dog in the face...so thats a no...did you see how mind blowingly adorable and waif-ish she is?...you'd hafta be a soulless demon to bad path her..tsk
I thought you guys were meant to be eeeevillll! ;) I might have to think about making SP more accessible if Sarah's baby blues are making you all crumble! :)

No worries ... You nutty deff not a Travis you ... good ol' crunchers right here on this forum are on the job! Happy dev...err..bug fixin' you minx you;)!
Ooooo! *watches this space with interest!*

That might not put him on a straight path though :p
*laughs!!!*

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
*peeks in over coffee*

What are you talking about? Who are "They"? You didn't start this game page? You didn't upload those download options? I downloaded this game from your MEGA link........ You may want to pour that coffee out.....

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This here cast away ... shun by not that Travis ... abandoned on some lonely corner of a plank ... beta of a game ... looking for some TLC :
:eek:'' the scene that was pulled at the last moment from Chapter 3 '' o_O

Give this here game the scene it deserves! You deff not Travis you:cry::unsure::cautious:

the scene that was pulled at the last moment from Chapter 3
Oh, you might be right, I've just checked chapter 2, and this is not the same room :x
o_O:(Poor ol' game ... all but stripped and confused ... rearranged ... it does not find its' own self any more :eek: :cry::cautious:

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What are you talking about? Who are "They"? You didn't start this game page? You didn't upload those download options? I downloaded this game from your MEGA link........ You may want to pour that coffee out.....
I did start this game page on this forum *looks confused*. If you mean downloaded from my patreon page then those fixes have all been done and went up. Obviously I wouldn't put Chapter Three up here myself.

Apologies for any misunderstanding on my part

superjm

Sep 17, 2017
I did start this game page on this forum *looks confused*. If you mean downloaded from my patreon page then those fixes have all been done and went up. Obviously I wouldn't put Chapter Three up here myself.

Apologies for any misunderstanding on my part
This is where I got it from.......

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes