DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Not the best approach, if you don't want to end up with a hole in the leg. Does Chris seem like someone who would run after you to catch you?:sneaky:
You forget that girls like Chris might well like the chase as much or more than the catch, so if you present no challenge at all she might well lose interest kinda fast as soon as she caught you. Now I agree she is def not above cheating or turning the odds in her favor when she gets the chance. So the hole in the leg is a fair point, that is why I advised not to run to fast. :p

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She can be pretty good at times. She kicked poor Frap's ass it seems from his post!

Besides I hope she is - otherwise how else will the pair of you rescue the princess in level one?
My Murphy's Luck! ...No wait, that's that other thing, the one where I fail at the last minute, even after doing everything I needed to win.
10 gold pieces say it won't happen. ;)
How many federation credits is that?

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
You forget that girls like Chris might well like the chase as much or more than the catch, so if you present no challenge at all she might well lose interest kinda fast as soon as she caught you. Now I agree she is def not above cheating or turning the odds in her favor when she gets the chance. So the hole in the leg is a fair point, that is why I advised not to run to fast. :p
You're probably right, but I meant it literally. She probably wouldn't run to catch you. :D

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not the best approach, if you don't want to end up with a hole in the leg. Does Chris seem like someone who would run after you to catch you?:sneaky:
*reminds the boys and girls that her writing can get a bit meta some times...but of course that depends if you've seen that dialogue of course!*

*poofs again*

*doesn't claim to be any good at coding or rendering...but can write a bit! ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This is the actual vileness of Nottravis. Setting up a friendzone path as the only way to the real harem ending.
Screencap this shit, you'll see I'm right!
actually that's already hinted in chapter 3 when someone can't find someone being alone with someone, so someone invits another someone and the other somoene will join them...
she could body slam the runner.... but the only way I'm runnng is towards Chris
Well if she is not interested in running a bit after you, you already lost her interest in you anyway I suspect.
I'm afraid she would run to the cockipt and run the fugitive with the intrepid....

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
After playing through Chapter 3 I have to wonder just what did Chris do to sister? Because that level of animosity towards someone you just met previous night is not normal.

OK, Chris is a sexual predator who probably got away with it more time that she should, but sis is supposed to be on Iowa... meaning she shouldn't know about it (I can see military trying to sweep it under the rug, since complaints led to nothing) unless someone from Intrepid transferred to Iowa and spread the news.

Good news is that Chris is getting nowhere with sis unless she use blackmail (which I wouldn't dismiss)... but counting their sparing as getting anywhere is sneaky.

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
After playing through Chapter 3 I have to wonder just what did Chris do to sister? Because that level of animosity is not normal.

OK, Chris is a sexual predator who probably got away with it more time that she should, but sis is supposed to be on Iowa... meaning she shouldn't know about it (I can see military trying to sweep it under the rug, since complaints led to nothing) unless someone from Intrepid transferred to Iowa and spread the news.

Good news is that Chris is getting nowhere with sis unless she use blackmail (which I wouldn't dismiss)... but counting their sparing as getting anywhere is sneaky.
I see that Chris is still your personal nemesis.:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
what Notty did masterfully is sow doubt concerning Sarah, is Rah Rah talented? a child of the blue or just an airhead? for months I believed she'd be a bit naive, but when I tried to refuse her idea at the end of chapter 3, she manipulated me into accepting
Rah-Rah is actually a true geniair head. I regret thinking she was just a cute but ultimately useless bimbo back in chapter 1. She may very well be the key to explain what's hapenning on Ophion if the issue is mechanic (power plant anyone?).

Wait, what? Patreons could be playing strip games with your avatar at some point in future?
*gulp*. I think I need to sign up.
Not in the future. It's happening. Right. Now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
what Notty did masterfully is sow doubt concerning Sarah, is Rah Rah talented? a child of the blue or just an airhead? for months I believed she'd be a bit naive, but when I tried to refuse her idea at the end of chapter 3, she manipulated me into accepting
She's a smart girl. I always knew there is more to her beneath the surface. Well that goes for every character actually. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes