Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Imagine the crew encountering an advanced alien spaceship while they're on the Vanguard, and the sensors registering an energy spike in the alien ship. Chris would suspect it's an energy weapon loading, and shoot the vessel into pieces. Sarah might expect some means to establish contact and remain calm (but excited). If the aliens turn out to be hostile, you'd want Chris in control. If the aliens turn out friendly, you'd benefit a lot more from Sarah's open mind.
hello... did you see the LGM crawl out of the cave? I'm not taking any chances with those little buggers.... if Annie's contact's info is true.... I'm shooting any unidentified shapeship, Annie and Sarah will be able to reverse-engeener it
And yet he's neglecting the beautiful Dr. Jones... such a shame. Unless she's his beard and he's actually after Mike...
The plot thickens!
I'm a hopeless romantic and I'll help M&M hit it off

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian and frap

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Yet he only managed to make them aggressive and horny while getting no action himself ... even from his own wife.

I don't think he thought his plan through very well.
Ok, I have a crazy theory, bear with me until the end. Maybe, and I mean it, maybe Marcus Jones might be a bit of a phony...

I don't think he would dare use it on his wife. Too many things could go wrong.
Or she's already full of the stuff. Which could explain her... unwarranted affection.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Yet he only managed to make them aggressive and horny while getting no action himself ... even from his own wife.

I don't think he thought his plan through very well.
I don't think he would dare use it on his wife. Too many things could go wrong.
I'm a hopeless romantic and I'll help M&M hit it off
Or she's already full of the stuff. Which could explain her... unwarranted affection.
This thread delivers!

I really should get back to work, but it's nice outside and I wanna go play.....

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok, I have a crazy theory, bear with me until the end. Maybe, and I mean it, maybe Marcus Jones might be a bit of a phony...

if only someone fed freydis a nice dose of those pills and locked me in a room with her....

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes