dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
If someone who has both 1.1 and 1.2 of Ch3 could do a diff, we could share just the changes and save a lot of effort (since there's already a compressed version of 1.1).

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Nottravis - just a heads-up regarding Patreon

I tried to bump up to the Super Scientist level, and the payment failed (although the bank said there were no attempts made to charge the card, so the issue is with Patreon or their payment processor.) I used their help form but don't have a lot of hope that they'll respond any time soon.

Meanwhile, the page says I'm on the Super Scientist level but all paid content is now locked on the page. Not your fault at all, but perhaps if they hear from a creator rather than a patron that there's an issue with their payment processing they'll be faster to fix it.

:cry:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

I tried to bump up to the Super Scientist level, and the payment failed (although the bank said there were no attempts made to charge the card, so the issue is with Patreon or their payment processor.) I used their help form but don't have a lot of hope that they'll respond any time soon.

Meanwhile, the page says I'm on the Super Scientist level but all paid content is now locked on the page. Not your fault at all, but perhaps if they hear from a creator rather than a patron that there's an issue with their payment processing they'll be faster to fix it.

This has happened to me before on Patreon; you might get a call or text from your bank about suspicious activity; I spoke to them and they had put a block on my card because Patreon tried to charge me 5 times for the one payment!

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

I had the same thing yesterday. 20 minutes later, the posts unlocked. So it might just be a case of Patreon being slow or something.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
This has happened to me before on Patreon; you might get a call or text from your bank about suspicious activity; I spoke to them and they had put a block on my card because Patreon tried to charge me 5 times for the one payment!
I called the bank right away, and there were no payment attempts made on the card. I just tried again a few minutes ago and it's just spinning now, doing nothing. The failures were immediate, making me think they were related to either not being able to reach the payment processor or the payment gateway failing. This long-spinning, not-timing-out thing though, looks more like a failure on the response side of the transaction (as in the response message is not being picked up to trigger whatever actions need to happen on the page.)

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I called the bank right away, and there were no payment attempts made on the card. I just tried again a few minutes ago and it's just spinning now, doing nothing. The failures were immediate, making me think they were related to either not being able to reach the payment processor or the payment gateway failing. This long-spinning, not-timing-out thing though, looks more like a failure on the response side of the transaction (as in the response message is not being picked up to trigger whatever actions need to happen on the page.)
I've switched over to PayPal for everything on Patreon now; not had any problems since.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Try saying that 5 times really fast; especially after drinks with Annie!
would you really bother after drinks with Annie?
If I recall correctly there tends to be problems when a compressed version is done. Something with screens going black? *forgets exactly*

File size is on my list of things to do however.
how about you put that to the bottom of the list and focus on what's about to follow...
theres so many paths to try, but why would i say no to VR with sarah? first girl, best girl
her name is Becca aka tutorial's girl

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes