WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Have your first like cause I like your avatar pick... and cause THIRD WAVE feminism does indeed suck ass... that said this game is awesome, as others said avoid that route... its tied to the ugliest of the female models... its like going to a Fillet Mignon steakhouse and asking for a frozen patty burger...
Never heard about the waves. I can see i've triggered a few. Just in my opinion that shit is political and not in anyway arousing and to be frank thats why im here. Oh and i love the Bi experience with women don't get me wrong i just didn't think the game was labeled properly for what it was. I followed the suggested walkthrough btw so...You know.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Maybe I dont remember the scene correctly (also by no means am I defending the Walrus guy)... But wasnt the scene after you go outside the spaceship and fix the problem... kinda sissy-ish ? I seem to recall (paraphrasing here) that Chris basically tells the MC "want me to train you, you have to lick my feet and be my pussy-boy, in order to have something with me" ?

Cause I remember seeing thats the way her character was going, and immediately rollbacked and chose to stay away from her aside from "co-workers" and being on good terms... Also I didnt grope her... so thats not the trigger...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
But you know that you have other options with her right? you don't need to go down that road, that content its just one of the possible variables with her, actually it seems that all the girls have more than just one path
Actually I didnt... this game is kind of hard... I also heard the asian hottie gives you a "nice scene" in chapter 1 based on your responses, and I was never able to get anything from her either regardless of what choices I made... the easiest one to do anything with is Annie? the blonde gamer girl.. its either taking avantage of her (yuck) or being friendly and romantic with her (YAY)...

As for Chris as I said, I didnt grope her tits like a retard... was nothing but "helpful" during the crisis, and still my options with her when she asks to speak alone with you were all "want to be my male pet?" which is a big F'n NO from me... just like I dont want women to be my pet as its demeaning.. I dont like the reverse either...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Just my honest opinion. Your really good at what you do Quite obviously but this hasn't been labeled properly as just for the gay and Sissy beat me type. Any mascolent man is gonna say the same as I did. Aim for the right group and all is well You just Showed Delucas and that's a very different game from yours it seems misleading. As for the dick comment I was just playing no offence...lol
I'm a six foot tall guy that trains MMA and shotokan .... can I disagree with your opinion... you're probably disapponted by the fact Chris is in charge of the ship, even despite the fact MC was simly a last minute transfer. if you played further you would prbably know that the supreme commander s a man....

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
I'm a six foot tall guy that trains MMA and shotokan .... can I disagree with your opinion... you're probably disapponted by the fact Chris is in charge of the ship, even despite the fact MC was simly a last minute transfer. if you played further you would prbably know that the supreme commander s a man....
I hope its not that as that would be pathetic if it was... I think he more meant when Chris wants to be the dom in the relationship with the MC... in which case as Nottravis has said he simply made some choices that led to seeing that path rather than the two others... sadly thats the side of her I saw too... which turned me off from her completely...

Reactions: TheDevian

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
As for Chris as I said, I didnt grope her tits like a retard... was nothing but "helpful" during the crisis, and still my options with her when she asks to speak alone with you were all "want to be my male pet?" which is a big F'n NO from me... just like I dont want women to be my pet as its demeaning.. I dont like the reverse either...
Shiet, I learned something new. I was convinced you needed to grope her to get the sissy scene. Looks like I'm halfway retarded myself

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Actually I didnt... this game is kind of hard... I also heard the asian hottie gives you a "nice scene" in chapter 1 based on your responses, and I was never able to get anything from her either regardless of what choices I made... the easiest one to do anything with is Annie? the blonde gamer girl.. its either taking avantage of her (yuck) or being friendly and romantic with her (YAY)...

here i hope it helps you, it sure did help me, still doesn't cover 100% of the events but it helps quite a lot

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Not at all. I loved that. But when i gotta leave when her and the hot one finally lose some clothes it was the first step in many that led to my distaste for the game. Seriously I know It would be easier to label me a misogynist then criticize this game but i'm really not Im just giving my honest opinion. That's what I do.

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Ill remember to never hit on your ol lady for sure! To be honest after finding the scientist and she hits on the chick Im trying to get naked for a half hour and she berates me for trying to have some fun gunplay "other then the lack luster spider encounter"I had had my fill and deleted it before my Equipment was damaged in my frustration.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, I guess I need to make the walkthrough more fool-proof somehow.

Mr. WalrusMallone can you tell me why didn't you skip the femdom route if it makes if you uncomfortable? Is it because the walkthrough didn't mention you can?

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019

I tried several then realized there are Way better games on her to spend my time on. No offence seriously it just wasn't for me. I probably shouldn't of been so scathing on my review its just The Deluca Family is one of my favorites and I was annoyed. but hey at least the developer found it entertaining that's something.

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Well, I guess I need to make the walkthrough more fool-proof somehow.

Mr. WalrusMallone can you tell me why didn't you skip the femdom route if it makes if you uncomfortable? Is it because the walkthrough didn't mention you can?
I tried the walkthrough at first didn't like that route because of what I mentioned. I then tried another couple routes that were either dead ends or led to the same end. I have to admit I only made it to the station and rescuing that cunt scientist before I was done trying but if in what Two or three chapters im still bored and frustrated Im off to a game I find more entertaining. No worries my friend I'm just a dick Btw Being a Dik BAD ASS GAME!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes