WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
umm good for you ?

I didnt say she shouldnt have fans, or that no one else should like her... I simply said (from my point of view) that she is gross, and wanting to make a man a sissy makes her less appealing... shit I wouldnt let someone like PRIME Megan Fox stick anything in my ass... I am definitely not letting someone who I find as attractive as Melissa McCarthy (Chris) do it...
Hey i thought she was hot!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I tried the walkthrough at first didn't like that route because of what I mentioned. I then tried another couple routes that were either dead ends or led to the same end. I have to admit I only made it to the station and rescuing that cunt scientist before I was done trying but if in what Two or three chapters im still bored and frustrated Im off to a game I find more entertaining. No worries my friend I'm just a dick Btw Being a Dik BAD ASS GAME!
Wait, so you didn't play that route, but you made a review about it? Is that correct?:oops:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Wait, so you didn't play that route, but you made a review about it? Is that correct?:oops:
Lmfao reported huh....I was just thinking about erasing it because you made a point that i missed this elusive entertaining path. Im dealing with children later all.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes