Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Feminism sucks ass as far as entertainment. Just saying.
Have your first like cause I like your avatar pick... and cause THIRD WAVE feminism does indeed suck ass... that said this game is awesome, as others said avoid that route... its tied to the ugliest of the female models... its like going to a Fillet Mignon steakhouse and asking for a frozen patty burger...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
In the minds of the simple, strong women only exist in feminism land.

I mean, that is if you forget about women like Chris Cyborg, Amanda Nunes, Holly Holm... you know, those that only exist on Tumblr.

Now i've gone and let stupidity annoy me.

I need some banana milkshake.

I only have strawberry.

This day, I tells you.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
God, your review was so funny! XD

Utterly inaccurate of course, which makes it all the funnier. As to the still from Hopes game, I asked permiss which you'd know if you browsed his thread.

You're perfectly entitled to dislike my game of course. After all we all like different things. Makes the world go around. But you seem to not understand that a choice based game leads you to content -you- chose.

I didn't make you go down the path you so dislike. You went there yourself....

Interesting, no?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
as others said avoid that route... its tied to the ugliest of the female models... its like going to a Fillet Mignon steakhouse and asking for a frozen patty burger...
Don't get me wrong you have every right to state your opinion, but Chris is one of the ugliest? she probably has the biggest fan base in the game, and not just because the way she looks ,cause she is beautiful, but also because of her strong personality, that makes her even more attractive to some of us

Reactions: frap

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Just my honest opinion. Your really good at what you do Quite obviously but this hasn't been labeled properly as just for the gay and Sissy beat me type. Any mascolent man is gonna say the same as I did. Aim for the right group and all is well You just Showed Delucas and that's a very different game from yours it seems misleading. As for the dick comment I was just playing no offence...lol

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019

Utterly inaccurate of course, which makes it all the funnier. As to the still from Hopes game, I asked permiss which you'd know if you browsed his thread.

You're perfectly entitled to dislike my game of course. After all we all like different things. Makes the world go around. But you seem to not understand that a choice based game leads you to content -you- chose.

Interesting, no?
Infuriating would be more accurate.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
What do you mean drinking ? get back to work !!! Unless your like Domiek who works and comes up with better ideas when totally shit-faced... in which case I'll send some alcohol straight to your door !
I'll let you into a secret providing you don't tell anyone else?

So back from drinkies and I needed to do a little filler scene. One of those "Oh what if the player wants to go and see..." things. So I figured I'd quickly write a short scene with Sarah and Annie at the Vanguard....

Several hours later we have ....well, what we have! So...hurrah for booze!

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Don't get me wrong you have every right to state your opinion, but Chris is one of the ugliest? she probably has the biggest fan base in the game, and not just because the way she looks ,cause she is beautiful, but also because of her strong personality, that makes her even more attractive to some of us
umm good for you ?

I didnt say she shouldnt have fans, or that no one else should like her... I simply said (from my point of view) that she is gross, and wanting to make a man a sissy makes her less appealing... shit I wouldnt let someone like PRIME Megan Fox stick anything in my ass... I am definitely not letting someone who I find as attractive as Melissa McCarthy (Chris) do it...

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Just my honest opinion. Your really good at what you do Quite obviously but this hasn't been labeled properly as just for the gay and Sissy beat me type. Any mascolent man is gonna say the same as I did. Aim for the right group and all is well You just Showed Delucas and that's a very different game from yours it seems misleading. As for the dick comment I was just playing no offence...lol
Do mascolent men know that if a choice is given they don't have to choose what they don't want to see? :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Zero gay or sissification content, hence no label for such.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Just sayin' :)

popabear

Jul 11, 2019

Interesting, no?
He squeezed a tit and got punished for it. Had he read the dialogue he would have realized that it wasn't an invitation, and squeezing was about as far away from an alpha thing to do as there ever was. It's almost as if the game needs a disclamer along the lines of "If you are retarded and won't be reading the dialogue, maybe just fuck off instead? Would save us all some trouble"

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
umm good for you ?

I didnt say she shouldnt have fans, or that no one else should like her... I simply said (from my point of view) that she is gross, and wanting to make a man a sissy makes her less appealing... shit I wouldnt let someone like PRIME Megan Fox stick anything in my ass... I am definitely not letting someone who I find as attractive as Melissa McCarthy (Chris) do it...
But you know that you have other options with her right? you don't need to go down that road, that content its just one of the possible variables with her, actually it seems that all the girls have more than just one path

Reactions: TheDevian
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes