Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I thought the idiot played through the route he didn't like .... I did not realise he based his review on a walkthrough without even playing the game.

Is that even allowed?

That is the most ridiculous thing i've ever read.

I mean, I thought he was a bit dense before but now we've entered the realm of clinically brain dead.

The fuck is keeping him alive?

It's a miracle of modern science.

Or a traversty.

You decide.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I thought the idiot played through the route he didn't like .... I did not realise he based his review on a walkthrough without even playing the game.

Is that even allowed?

I mean, I thought he was a bit dense before but now we've entered the realm of clinically brain dead.

The fuck is keeping him alive?

It's a miracle of modern science.

Or a traversty.

You decide.
In the words of Albert Einstein himself: “Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.”

WalrusMallone

Jun 10, 2019
Did Marcus slip in here with his "vitamins"? Looks like the thread blew up for a few pages.

Props to Nottravis for her calm handling of it all. Or was that just the booze?

Also, props to you, Akamari - I will study your responses for the sake of learning how to rationally deal with... whatever that was.
I actually feel like a dick for writing my review the way I did just because of how cool the developer was. the heated groupies are just entertaining unfortunately some douche reported before i could delete it for the Dev. So dev If you see this I don't like the game but I should of shown you more respect you seem really fucking cool and didn't deserve that.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Is that even allowed?

I know, right? It was removed, so that's over. It broke a number of review rules, but the way it breaks common sense is possibly the worst.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know, right? It was removed, so that's over. It broke a number of review rules, but the way it breaks common sense is possibly the worst.
I don't think common sense is quite so common anymore.

I can certainly understand people not liking certain routes in the game, I can not be mean to Rah Rah, it aint happening, I just can't.

If the femdom route with Chris was forced then sure, I could see why someone wouldn't like that. Femdom isn't for everyone.

Still no idea where feminism comes from, that one threw me.

With the male MC I won't play the femdom route. If I have to play a bloke I try and make him opposite to me so tall, tough able to hold alcohol without passing out.

When the female mc comes out i'll be playing it like me and going Chris femdom route.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
i'll review this once i see Chris' hoohaa...hoohaa OCD and all that..ya know? plus..i have not done a couple routes so it wouldnt be fair..there is too much to this game to review without experiencing as much as possible so you are not single minded about only one outcome when there are many.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I don't think common sense is quite so common anymore.

I can certainly understand people not liking certain routes in the game, I can not be mean to Rah Rah, it aint happening, I just can't.

If the femdom route with Chris was forced then sure, I could see why someone wouldn't like that. Femdom isn't for everyone.

With the male MC I won't play the femdom route. If I have to play a bloke I try and make him opposite to me so tall, tough able to hold alcohol without passing out.

When the female mc comes out i'll be playing it like me and going Chris femdom route.
Right! In fact anyone who dislikes certain route or whatever should appreciate that nothing is forced on them. How can they be mad at something that happens because of their own decisions?

As for feminism, and other made up stuff... I have no idea. None of that is in my walkthrough at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
As for feminism, and other made up stuff... I have no idea. None of that is in my walkthrough at all.
I have seen some people claim feminism when femdom is involved or a woman acts tough. Some guys don't like that, it frightens their fragile ego's.

Just to clarify i'm not saying people that don't like femdom are like that just those that cry feminism.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Right! In fact anyone who dislikes certain route or whatever should appreciate that nothing is forced on them. How can they be mad at something that happens because of their own decisions?

No, you are wrong! I'm obviously forced into the incest route because Frogette ain't getting away. She being my sister is 100 % forced upon me. Whyyyy oh cruel mistress Nottravis must you force such a fate upon me!? Now I have to face the fact that I'm an incestuous deviant and live with the consequences!

Http404z

Dec 26, 2018
Guys, this stuff is straight out of the "Trolling For Dummies" handbook.

1. Make baseless claims, with no knowledge at all of the subject matter.
2. When challenged with counterpoints, deflect the argument by claiming the opponent is "triggered". Nullifying the argument without having to actually defend your position.
3. Season heavily with LOL and LMFAO

PSA: This forum has an "Ignore" feature. It's particularly useful when confronted by adamant ignorance.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I have seen some people claim feminism when femdom is involved or a woman acts tough. Some guys don't like that, it frightens their fragile ego's.

Just to clarify i'm not saying people that don't like femdom are like that just those that cry feminism.
Just to be perfectly clear, this game embodies feminism at its core. You know, feminism: the radical notion that women are people too?

Where does the feminism == man-hating bullshit come from? And what does "sissyfication" have to do with feminism? (Not that there's anything in the game even remotely related to it, but come on... I know some seriously misogynistic gay dudes who are all about getting girlied up.)

Okay, class, listen up: Feminism is the theory of the political, economic, and social equality of the sexes. Nothing more, nothing less.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled mayhem.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
No, you are wrong! I'm obviously forced into the incest route because Frogette ain't getting away. She being my sister is 100 % forced upon me. Whyyyy oh cruel mistress Nottravis must you force such a fate upon me!? Now I have to face the fact that I'm an incestuous deviant and live with the consequences!
I vow to protect my sweet sister! No MC shall boldly go where no MC has gone before!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
great game huh?..lets talk how adorable Sarah is..i betcha if we work our playthroughs right there willb e a Sarah Chris MC threesome down the road huh? poor Annie having to watch all alone..come Annie..join us..lick Chris' anus :D
oh ya..lets talk about the game..thread totally jumped the shark...

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Guys I think I need to tell you why it happened, because there is actually an expanation. I gave DeLuca a not-so-glowing review then had a chat about it with the dev HopesGaming in his thread where I defended my point. This probably incurred the wrath of the troll brigade and that guy was fanboy number one for DeLuca. Since he felt I was taking a shit on his baby he wanted to shit back and correctly assumed that taking a shit here would piss me off the most. This whole fiasco was just collateral damage.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
great game huh?..lets talk how adorable Sarah is..i betcha if we work our playthroughs right there willb e a Sarah Chris MC threesome down the road huh? poor Annie having to watch all alone..come Annie..join us..lick Chris' anus :D
During chapter 1 Annie was my top girl, no one was going to beat her it was me and Annie to the end.

Then chapter 2 happened.

I spent time with Sarah.

I hope Annie can find it in her heart to forgive me but Sarah is cuteness personified and I must bask in all that is adorable and soak in those rays of sweetness.

Now I will patiently wait while Notty turns her into some sadistic bad guy just to wind us all up.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
During chapter 1 Annie was my top girl, no one was going to beat her it was me and Annie to the end.

Then chapter 2 happened.

I spent time with Sarah.

I hope Annie can find it in her heart to forgive me but Sarah is cuteness personified and I must bask in all that is adorable and soak in those rays of sweetness.

Now I will patiently wait while Notty turns her into some sadistic bad guy just to wind us all up.
WELL..its sci-fi..weird drugs being tried on peeps..maybe in the future the Doc creates a transform serum(optional of course) that turns yer MC into a dame (OPTIONAL OF COURSE!!!!!) and you can have a 24k Clitathon with the Cuddlebunny and the Ramboette..i always expect the unexpected when games are sci-fi...i mean..lookit that other one that went weird all sudden GoT then yer a dame :O

frap

Oct 17, 2018

Then chapter 2 happened.

I spent time with Sarah.

I'm finding I like them all for different reasons. Faced with that trio IRL, though, I'd probably be drawn to Annie first, until I realized she has a drinking problem, then Chris has the whole husband issue, so that leaves Sarah. In game, though, none of those are real issues, as I'm playing all the different routes I can. :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes