Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm finding I like them all for different reasons. Faced with that trio IRL, though, I'd probably be drawn to Annie first, until I realized she has a drinking problem, then Chris has the whole husband issue, so that leaves Sarah. In game, though, none of those are real issues, as I'm playing all the different routes I can. :p
Annie comes across as more of a drinking partner/fuck buddy. Not sure how serious things could be with her.

Sarah is just too cute though. Game wise for my male MC play through i'm going her romance route first.

Chris is what i'd go for IRL and want to save her for when female MC is added so I can go all nerdy role play and let her dominate my pixels.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
"Where at least half of MC always go just going by statistics" is what I think you mean. I've been on this site long enough to know whats up. I'll get her in the shower or when she's sleeping. Maybe I'll peep on her first.
I meant my MC's, I don't care about other people's MC's. :)

You might be in for a surprise or few. Notty likes to bust the tropes. :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Annie comes across as more of a drinking partner/fuck buddy. Not sure how serious things could be with her.
Yep, that's the exterior. I'm very interested in what's beneath. There's something about her besides her looks that I find very alluring. Not quite sure what it is yet, but it's there! :)

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
Yep, that's the exterior. I'm very interested in what's beneath. There's something about her besides her looks that I find very alluring. Not quite sure what it is yet, but it's there! :)
Happy positive exterior + drinking problem just screams depression to me. Remember who called it.

Reactions: TheDevian

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
During chapter 1 Annie was my top girl, no one was going to beat her it was me and Annie to the end.

Then chapter 2 happened.

I spent time with Sarah.

I hope Annie can find it in her heart to forgive me but Sarah is cuteness personified and I must bask in all that is adorable and soak in those rays of sweetness.

Now I will patiently wait while Notty turns her into some sadistic bad guy just to wind us all up.
Same here, but it took me until chapter 3 to realize Sarah's full potential. Mixture of cuteness, technology geeking and Thea Lundgren conspiracy put her in the first place of the chapter 3 podium, unceremoniously pushing Kelly Massiveshlong to the second place although it should have been her big debut, 'cause she sure is an interesting character, but she acted like a bit of a cunt this time and lost her little sister priviledges.

Sarah's got me laughing out loud, something that usually just equates to letting air out of my nose accompanied with a dry little smile if the joke was particularly funny, but when she looked at the MC and just let escape a little "Squeak"... That's when I lost it. Sarah won me over.

Of course, we all know the true culprit behind all that. I got my eyes on you, Notty.

Also, what the hell guys? I go away one evening, and you let some odobenus rosmarus run amok?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Same here, but it took me until chapter 3 to realize Sarah's full potential. Mixture of cuteness, technology geeking and Thea Lundgren conspiracy put her in the first place of the chapter 3 podium, unceremoniously pushing Kelly Massiveshlong to the second place although it should have been her big debut, 'cause she sure is an interesting character, but she acted like a bit of a cunt this time and lost her little sister priviledges.

Sarah's got me laughing out loud, something that usually just equates to letting air out of my nose accompanied with a dry little smile if the joke was particularly funny, but when she looked at the MC and just let escape a little "Squeak"... That's when I lost it. Sarah won me over.

Of course, we all know the true culprit behind all that. I got my eyes on you, Notty.

Also, what the hell guys? I go away one evening, and you let some odobenus rosmarus run amok?
She is awesome, she is tied with Chris on my top favorites, she made me laugh so hard in this episode :ROFLMAO:, especially in this moments
1: The cave incident ( i don't even need to describe this one)
2: When you return from the mission and are talking to Chris and you can see her running in the background of the scene
3:When you go se her and Annie and first she just pop that cute head out of the door (like a cute happy puppy)
4: The little fox tricked me in the boob incident (i know i know.... how could i fall for that one, the answer: Rah-Rah boobs)
5: Are you Thea Lundgren ? ( yes Sarah i am...)
6: The game session, and when she winks at the end

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
She is awesome, she is tied with Chris on my top favorites, she made me laugh so hard in this episode :ROFLMAO:, especially in this moments
1: The cave incident ( i don't even need to describe this one)
2: When you return from the mission and are talking to Chris and you can see her running in the background of the scene
3:When you go se her and Annie and first she just pop that cute head out of the door (like a cute happy puppy)
4: The little fox tricked me in the boob incident (i know i know.... how could i fall for that one, the answer: Rah-Rah boobs)
5: Are you Thea Lundgren ? ( yes Sarah i am...)
6: The game session, and when she winks at the end
God, 2 and 3 took me by surprise on my second playthrough. Also, if you're on the BM path, she also pops her head out the door, but she's a frowny puppy :D
5. The Thea Lundgren thing is now officially (no) the best H5 running gag. MC's being a douche? Thea Lundgren. Kelly's acting suspiciously? Thea Lundgren. Chris' being flustered after a few nice words? Thea. Fucking. Lundgren.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
God, 2 and 3 took me by surprise on my second playthrough. Also, if you're on the BM path, she also pops her head out the door, but she's a frowny puppy :D
5. The Thea Lundgren thing is now officially (no) the best H5 running gag. MC's being a douche? Thea Lundgren. Kelly's acting suspiciously? Thea Lundgren. Chris' being flustered after a few nice words? Thea. Fucking. Lundgren.
That's fwightfully likely.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes