Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yes, I know, but is wasn't so obvious when the bet was placed. Moreover, I still have hope that I can beat Chris with some trick (learning Kung-fu level :p).
Anyway, the point is that this game may have some kind of strong femdom content. Avoidable in general, but maybe unavoidable in some paths.
All content is optional. Totes.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh! Whilst I fill myself up with lashings of tea. Can I get your views on the VR game generally? It was the first mini-game I've had so would appreciate some feedback on it prior to working on the next level of Sarah's VR game. Feel free to drop me a PM if you prefer.

Ta!
Well, you know my views on what I saw before, have to see what made it into the game soon now. ;) I wasn't going to play the Russian Leak! :p

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really enjoyed it, both of them.

The Vampire final boss/guest score keeper kinda won me over on that one. Right at that moment i'd have happily been her bride.

The mini game itself was fun. It wasn't obnoxious like some mini games can be and was simple enough to grasp what was going on.

The commentary really did help though. Even if it had been one of those overly annoying mini games I don't know if i'd have complained much, it was quite amusing.

Okay maybe i'd have complained if it had been annoying but it was okay. I did think it was maybe a lil bit too easy to win but then again it is only a mini game and people seem to dislike difficult ones so it's probably in the right place difficulty wise.

Though I suppose I should steal the blokes line and say that wasn't what I wanted to be stabbing Rah Rah with.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I really enjoyed it, both of them.

The Vampire final boss/guest score keeper kinda won me over on that one. Right at that moment i'd have happily been her bride.

The mini game itself was fun. It wasn't obnoxious like some mini games can be and was simple enough to grasp what was going on.

The commentary really did help though. Even if it had been one of those overly annoying mini games I don't know if i'd have complained much, it was quite amusing.

Okay maybe i'd have complained if it had been annoying but it was okay. I did think it was maybe a lil bit too easy to win but then again it is only a mini game and people seem to dislike difficult ones so it's probably in the right place difficulty wise.

Though I suppose I should steal the blokes line and say that wasn't what I wanted to be stabbing Rah Rah with.
I gather it's more fun to lose...*coughs*

But thanks for this. I wanted to keep it fairly simple partly as I wasn't sure if peeps would like it, but also so I didn't get the player too bogged down in mechanics going forward. Is it to simple tho?

Well, you know my views on what I saw before, have to see what made it into the game soon now. ;) I wasn't going to play the Russian Leak! :p
Sensible! *already has him in her sights to test Level One!*

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Oh! Whilst I fill myself up with lashings of tea. Can I get your views on the VR game generally? It was the first mini-game I've had so would appreciate some feedback on it prior to working on the next level of Sarah's VR game. Feel free to drop me a PM if you prefer.

Ta!
VR needed to go further..more sword to clothe removal...and "oops i fell and got stuck on your dingus Mr MC"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

But thanks for this. I wanted to keep it fairly simple partly as I wasn't sure if peeps would like it, but also so I didn't get the player too bogged down in mechanics going forward. Is it to simple tho?

Sensible! *already has him in her sights to test Level One!*
I know loosing to Sarah in the test run certainly had some advantages!

You know I am happy to help you in any way I can.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
decided to push my luck and make my status message "boop" i do it to my cats..so may as well do it to the forum.
ok..ignore me in general because i'm old and cranky..BUT..i've played through a couple times on my own merits...then i tried with the walkthrough to try and get things right..is it just me or is that the most confusing walkthrough ever made?...remember..old..cranky..

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wouldn't say it's too simple. I guess if someone has gamed a lot they will spot the positions for attacks pretty quickly but I don't know about the more casual types. They might not find it too simple.

Then again saying too simple makes it sound like a bad thing, it isn't. It's a fun bit of content unless your goal is to make it challenging then that's pretty sadistic :p

I was left all naked and stuff with my boobs on show.

Yes it was fun.

Tried the male one out and Sarah seemed a bit distracted by the .. er .. thrusting.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I wouldn't say it's too simple. I guess if someone has gamed a lot they will spot the positions for attacks pretty quickly but I don't know about the more casual types. They might not find it too simple.

Then again saying too simple makes it sound like a bad thing, it isn't. It's a fun bit of content unless your goal is to make it challenging then that's pretty sadistic :p

Yes it was fun.

Tried the male one out and Sarah seemed a bit distracted by the .. er .. thrusting.
sorry Kitten..Sarah aint interested in your boobs..she wants your weener...hehehehe

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yes it was fun.

At least in the test, while it took me a few tries, letting her get a flawless victory had a nice prize for us...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...if not, I'll take it down.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes