Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
he was removed..back to Heavy Five..should i try the bad guy Sarah route?...it will be a struggle because..baby kitten waif puppy so sweet..is it worth it to make her my sub?..is it nice caring dom or are you a mean twat?
Well, the evil MC is reallly well written. Especially in Chapter 3 he's all smart, manipulative, calculating...the best kind of villain really. He's not the overly cruel kind or you know evil just for the sake of evil.

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
he was removed..back to Heavy Five..should i try the bad guy Sarah route?...it will be a struggle because..baby kitten waif puppy so sweet..is it worth it to make her my sub?..is it nice caring dom or are you a mean twat?
It's worth it because the lewdest content in the game so far is the scarlet pirate comic that you get at the end of the story line. It will scar your soul forever though so be warned. She does not deserve any of this, the poor little thing!

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I didn't played the bad MC at least not yet, its very hard for me the idea of blackmail or be a douche with these nice ladies
To be honest, I wouldn't play it if Notty wasn't such a brilliant writer. This game has been pushing all the boundaries for me as far as content that I would avoid goes, and so far nothing has made me say: "no, I won't go there". :)

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
To be honest, I wouldn't play it if Notty wasn't such a brilliant writer. This game has been pushing all the boundaries for me as far as content that I would avoid goes, and so far nothing has made me say: "no, I won't go there". :)
I suppose i should give it a try i am curious about the scarlet pirate comic :unsure: , hell i am not much into femdom and i have one save with Chris dominating the MC, how bad is the stuff you have to do with Rah Rah?

popabear

Jul 11, 2019
I suppose i should give it a try i am curious about the scarlet pirate comic :unsure: , hell i am not much into femdom and i have one save with Chris dominating the MC, how bad is the stuff you have to do with Rah Rah?
Actually not so bad at all. You trick her into showing you her tits, that's pretty much it.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not too bad (yet). You know about Marcus' truth drug? She gets to try it on that route.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Just let it go man, or at least play the game properly. And don't base it on the walkthrough! Walkthrough is innocent!
Did Marcus slip in here with his "vitamins"? Looks like the thread blew up for a few pages.

Props to Nottravis for her calm handling of it all. Or was that just the booze?

Also, props to you, Akamari - I will study your responses for the sake of learning how to rationally deal with... whatever that was.

noname777

Jul 8, 2018
How much content?
It took me over 4 hours to go through the first chapter, counting only one path. Multiply it by two, if you are interested in all paths. The game currently has 3 chapters. According what Nottravis said, chapter 3 is bigger than chapter 1 & 2 combined together.
32,000 words in a chapter is a novel! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Did Marcus slip in here with his "vitamins"? Looks like the thread blew up for a few pages.

Props to Nottravis for her calm handling of it all. Or was that just the booze?

Also, props to you, Akamari - I will study your responses for the sake of learning how to rationally deal with... whatever that was.
Thanks, though Notty dealt with it better than I did. :)

Can you believe someone can make a review based on some weird ideas after reading a walkthrough? Without even playing the particular route that gets him so offended? I don't think even Marcus has that kind of vitamins.:)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
It took me over 4 hours to go through the first chapter, counting only one path. Multiply it by two, if you are interested in all paths. The game currently has 3 chapters. According what Nottravis said, chapter 3 is bigger than chapter 1 & 2 combined together.
Can I ask you something? Why don't you try Chapter 3 yourself? I don't mean it in any bad way, just curious.:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Maybe I dont remember the scene correctly (also by no means am I defending the Walrus guy)... But wasnt the scene after you go outside the spaceship and fix the problem... kinda sissy-ish ? I seem to recall (paraphrasing here) that Chris basically tells the MC "want me to train you, you have to lick my feet and be my pussy-boy, in order to have something with me" ?

Cause I remember seeing thats the way her character was going, and immediately rollbacked and chose to stay away from her aside from "co-workers" and being on good terms... Also I didnt grope her... so thats not the trigger...
Chris has her own proper romance route that is seperate from the femdom one (she does none of that stuff on that route, so don't think that's her nature). In fact, I recommend choosing her approach during the Vanguard crisis event. You'll get to see her in underwear and get some brownie points for trusting her.

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Chris has her own proper romance route that is seperate from the femdom one (she does none of that stuff on that route, so don't think that's her nature). In fact, I recommend choosing her approach during the Vanguard crisis event. You'll get to see her in underwear and get some brownie points for trusting her.
Although if you take the space walk she does commend you once you get on the ground for "making a hard decision" and stepping up.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes