PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Gahhh, all these temptingly and succulent secrets being discussed in plain sight to non patreons about votes, promos, and hints. So close, yet oh so far away.

(Good news however is that I might be able to join the cool kids club soon depending on how things go. When I made my previous statements regarding my irl situation, I had forgotten about a certain thing that might clear things up for me.)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Gahhh, all these temptingly and succulent secrets being discussed in plain sight to non patreons about votes, promos, and hints. So close, yet oh so far away.

(Good news however is that I might be able to join the cool kids club soon depending on how things go. When I made my previous statements regarding my irl situation, I had forgotten about a certain thing that might clear things up for me.)
Let me just drop you another hint, that just one vote could make a difference as it is right now.:)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Let me just drop you another hint, that just one vote could make a difference as it is right now.:)
Well, I think the most useful hint right now would be the full context of what the vote is about. Which girl to be featured in the next edition of Bored Pilot?

Reactions: Nottravis

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Yes, that is it. Sorry, I thought that was obvious.
Only mostly obvious if one stitched together the clues from the various comments about it, but I didn't see any 100% clear confirmation, hence why I asked. Thanks for the answer btw. I'll definitely take it into... consideration. When does the vote end?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, maybe some girls we know might like to have some new shots taken then... :devilish:
Oh the others will get their turn, I'm sure :) After all, I've another eight editions after this one :)

*concedes she is a wicked person - albeit adorable*

Good thing, the editors allow the readers to influence it. (Vote for Annie now, and get a free mug!):p
*laughs* ;) *might treat herself if Chapter Two goes well*

Oh and Harris is one vote in the lead - with four votes not yet cast...

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes