GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
Interesting... Last question. Imagine a hypothetical scenario. You are strolling around with your two naked kinsmen and encounter a blond girl in pink underwear. Do you get aroused and chase her?
So me (short babycakes white dude) and my green friends Grumbo, Ungun-gok, Nevim, and Vorkin would be walking along and some naked lady running away, cue penis-becomes-the-big-penis.exe. Those gilberts give chase, I stay behind cause chasing a screaming naked woman ain't my bag.

So I put my arms up like a t-rex (cause dinosaurs r' cool) and waddle off. Moments later women in leather who are usually taller than me ask if I know what the "amazon position" means, and you would not BELIEVE what happens next.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
So me (short babycakes white dude) and my green friends Grumbo, Ungun-gok, Nevim, and Vorkin would be walking along and some naked lady running away, cue penis-becomes-the-big-penis.exe. Those gilberts give chase, I stay behind cause chasing a screaming naked woman ain't my bag.

So I put my arms up like a t-rex (cause dinosaurs r' cool) and waddle off. Moments later women in leather who are usually taller than me ask if I know what the "amazon position" means, and you would not BELIEVE what happens next.
*just spit her coffee out laughing!*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

Yes, yes I'm sure it's very fascinating... Very well, looks like you're good to go. Thank you for your cooperation, sir. We'll discuss your situation with the Wannabe Captains, but I think you have nothing to worry about. Have a good day.:)

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
Yes, yes I'm sure it's very fascinating... Very well, looks like you're good to go. Thank you for your cooperation, sir. We'll discuss your situation with the Wannabe Captains, but I think you have nothing to worry about. Have a good day.:)
Hey, it's not My fault rich powerful alpha females want to keep as a pet. It's actually more of a bonus really...

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Thank you my dear colleague Guud E. Kohp, I can take it from here. :cool:

Hey, it's not My fault rich powerful alpha females want to keep as a pet. It's actually more of a bonus really...
Hello there Mr. GreenMan65, I'm with the Ministry of __________. No you may not ask why I paused there, it's confidential. You previously referred to your friends as "gilberts". Care to explain to everyone here exactly what you meant by that?

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
Thank you my dear colleague Guud E. Kohp, I can take it from here. :cool:

Hello there Mr. GreenMan65, I'm with the Ministry of __________. No you may not ask why I paused there, it's confidential. You previously referred to your friends as "gilberts". Care to explain to everyone here exactly what you meant by that?
You know a gilbert, kind of like an asshole, and not the fun kind. The fun kind being either a likeable sass-master as seen in animal House or a butt.

Or maybe I was thinking of the word dilbert.... I keep forgetting dilberts and gilberts are actual words.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
You know a gilbert, kind of like an asshole, and not the fun kind. The fun kind being either a likeable sass-master as seen in animal House or a butt.

Or maybe I was thinking of the word dilbert.... I keep forgetting dilberts and gilberts are actual words.
AHA! Got you scum, the definition of Gilbert is actually "the centimeter-gram-second unit of magnetomotive force equivalent to 10/4π ampere-turn"! Something here tells me that you are not speaking the whole truth of what happened... or do you admit that you don't know how to use human words correctly?

Never mind that actually, let's ask a real question. Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
AHA! Got you scum, the definition of Gilbert is actually "the centimeter-gram-second unit of magnetomotive force equivalent to 10/4π ampere-turn"! Something here tells me that you are not speaking the whole truth of what happened... or do you admit that you don't know how to use human words correctly?

Never mind that actually, let's ask a real question. Describe in single words, only the good things that come into your mind about your mother.
First off how do you know my mom isn't a total jerk?

and secondly, I don't know how I feel about answering that after talking about dominatrixes.... something seems fishy about that something.... menacingly....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Oooo....are we doing truth detection a la Bladerunner? 'Cos if we are....

*wiggles eyebrows*

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
First off how do you know my mom isn't a total jerk?

and secondly, I don't know how I feel about answering that after talking about dominatrixes.... something seems fishy about that something.... menacingly....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't give a goblins ass about how you feel scum! You are going to listen to my next three questions, and you are going to answer them quickly, efficiently, and in a way I like, or else I'm going expose you for what we both know you are!

What do you do when life gives you lemons?
What is the Blight?
Have you ever licked a Lamp Post in Winter?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes