Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't give a goblins ass about how you feel scum! You are going to listen to my next three questions, and you are going to answer them quickly, efficiently, and in a way I like, or else I'm going expose you for what we both know you are!

What do you do when life gives you lemons?
What is the Blight?
Have you ever licked a Lamp Post in Winter?
1) When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Becca lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the woman who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!

2) are we talking potatoes?

3) is lamp post a euphemism?

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Becca lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the woman who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
Damn it woman, don't say the correct answer out loud! Now this piece of scum only has to answer two questions! :mad: And answering those other questions would only make it easier for @GreenMan65

frap

Oct 17, 2018
1) When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what the heck am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Becca lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the woman who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!
I have this sudden urge to play through Portal and Portal 2 again...

Reactions: Nottravis

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't give a goblins ass about how you feel scum! You are going to listen to my next three questions, and you are going to answer them quickly, efficiently, and in a way I like, or else I'm going expose you for what we both know you are!

What do you do when life gives you lemons?
What is the Blight?
Have you ever licked a Lamp Post in Winter?
Give two lemons to a dominatrix with a jar so we can joke about how we got sick of lif'e shit and took it's "lemons" away.
A blue light.
No but I licked a freezer door in the summer, same result really.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Interesting... Last question. Imagine a hypothetical scenario. You are strolling around with your two naked kinsmen and encounter a blond girl in pink underwear. Do you get aroused and chase her?
Is that in my BSG outfit, my Serenity outfit or catwoman? *needs to know how to dress for the occasion!* ;)
I quoted both messages because, they are connected. I would kill my kinsmen, eat their brains, evolve and learn the naked woman's language, aproach her wihout frightening her, with a polite bow I'd introduce myself and offer some earl grey tea,and engage in conversation about her game's progress in the hope that paying attention to what she's passionate about would make her a xenophile

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I quoted both messages because, they are connected. I would kill my kinsmen, eat their brains, evolve and learn the naked woman's language, aproach her wihout frightening her, with a polite bow I'd introduce myself and offer some earl grey tea,and engage in conversation about her game's progress in the hope that paying attention to what she's passionate about would make her a xenophile
Say, Kukothemadhatter, how would you describe your height category? Small?:unsure:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh the others will get their turn, I'm sure :) After all, I've another eight editions after this one :)
Well, my character doesn't really care who ends up in the magazine itself, it was really just an excuse to try to be the photographer for those risque images. :devilish:
Here we go. The game proves that nice guys don't get the booty! :ROFLMAO:
We've known that forever! I proved that like thirty years ago! As a bad boy, I got laid all the time, as a nice guy ...never.
You can throw becca and the one from the space station where the mc land in there too. :whistle:
Don't throw Becca from the space train! :eek:
Yes i mean the lady with the same lastname, i should really stop writing with only one eye on it leads always to unclear texts. :D
You are welcome. ;)
Hey, I am dyslexic, all text is unclear at best! :LOL:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, my character doesn't really care who ends up in the magazine itself, it was really just an excuse to try to be the photographer for those risque images. :devilish:
We've known that forever! I proved that like thirty years ago! As a bad boy, I got laid all the time, as a nice guy ...never.
Don't throw Becca from the space train! :eek:

Hey, I am dyslexic, all text is unclear at best! :LOL:
Well women always pretend that they want the nice guys...but we all know better. ;)

I won't throw Becca anywhere besides places where "I" can have fun with her. :ROFLMAO:

For you maybe but my english isn't the best in the first place, since i'm not a native english speaker, and if i start to not really pay attention my texts confuse even me sometimes. :D

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Give two lemons to a dominatrix with a jar so we can joke about how we got sick of lif'e shit and took it's "lemons" away.
A blue light.
No but I licked a freezer door in the summer, same result really.
AHA! Once again you reveal yourself as not human by being wrong on all three accounts!

First of all, you imply that would pretend to steal the lemons, but only lemon stealing whores do that type of thing. The catch, as any human would know, is that all lemon stealing whores went extinct back in the 2020s, making your answer impossible!

Secondly... *searches for a good definition*... Blight either refers to what @Kukothemadhatter said, alternatively it can also refer to urban blight, the sociological process by which a previously functioning city, or part of a city, falls into disrepair and decrepitude. Another wrong answer!

And thirdly, licking freezer doors in the summer is not the same thing "really", because for one it takes place in the summer instead of winter, and for the other it isn't a lamp post! Your inability to comprehend human society is revealed once again with your failure at comparing concepts.

But now, for the final question here. You said before that you were a "short babycakes white dude", but how come that your face looks like a little man who has thrown a bag of flour all over himself!?
YOU WILL EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU LIKE THE ROBOT FILTH YOU ARE!

Reactions: Akamari

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
AHA! Once again you reveal yourself as not human by being wrong on all three accounts!

First of all, you imply that would pretend to steal the lemons, but only lemon stealing whores do that type of thing. The catch, as any human would know, is that all lemon stealing whores went extinct back in the 2020s, making your answer impossible!

Secondly... *searches for a good definition*... Blight either refers to what @Kukothemadhatter said, alternatively it can also refer to urban blight, the sociological process by which a previously functioning city, or part of a city, falls into disrepair and decrepitude. Another wrong answer!

And thirdly, licking freezer doors in the summer is not the same thing "really", because for one it takes place in the summer instead of winter, and for the other it isn't a lamp post! Your inability to comprehend human society is revealed once again with your failure at comparing concepts.

But now, for the final question here. You said before that you were a "short babycakes white dude", but how come that your face looks like a little man who has thrown a bag of flour all over himself!?
YOU WILL EXPLAIN YOURSELF NOW, OR I WILL BE FORCED TO KILL YOU LIKE THE ROBOT FILTH YOU ARE!

Me being a man whore that also steals lemons is irrelevant!

If blue light don't exist how did I get blue mini light to hang on my ceiling hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

It actually totally does depending on how cold the freezer is and wet your tongue is. I wouldn't recommend it, ou get covered in freezer germs.

Also if I were a robot and you shot me I'd just upload my robot brain onto the internet where everyone keeps their cartoon waifus! You're move Mr. Lawman!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes