Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
How about i'm just the random person that sits with Becca and gives you all the stink eye for staring at her boobs? :p

*blinking several times* Nope she really wrote it. :ROFLMAO:

It depends on the male dev. I'm pretty sure some of them have die hard fans that would suck them off even if they are not gay. :unsure:
You see where Sarah gets it from now don't you?

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
For you maybe but my english isn't the best in the first place, since i'm not a native english speaker, and if i start to not really pay attention my texts confuse even me sometimes. :D
If it makes you feel better, I am a native speaker, and I have to read everything, an average of six times to get enough of it to actually understand what it says. Basically my own language is like a foreign one when written down. :whistle:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
If it makes you feel better, I am a native speaker, and I have to read everything, an average of six times to get enough of it to actually understand what it says. Basically my own language is like a foreign one when written down. :whistle:
I know, i had a friend back in school who had dyslexia.
Sorry, credits are final now. We'll call you should we need to cast that specific role though!:sneaky:
So you want me to throw you out of the shuttle then? :sneaky:

@PowerDildos & @Kukothemadhatter why did i just know that this would come up? :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes