PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Uhm, no Hardas, the LGM. But we'll get a bonus if you make him confess to be a robot as well, I suppose.
Weeelll shit. My questions are only rated by the Ministry of _________ as suitable for anti-robot infiltration tactics. I'm gonna have to be creative with this one.

Me being a man whore that also steals lemons is irrelevant!

If blue light don't exist how did I get blue mini light to hang on my ceiling hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

It actually totally does depending on how cold the freezer is and wet your tongue is. I wouldn't recommend it, ou get covered in freezer germs.

Also if I were a robot and you shot me I'd just upload my robot brain onto the internet where everyone keeps their cartoon waifus! You're move Mr. Lawman!
I'm hearing a whole lot of nonsense and disregard for my questions here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now then, I have asked you once already and I will now ask you twice. I will not ask you again.

What is the deal with the flour you have on your face, and what colour of skin do you hide underneath?IS IT GREEN? METALLIC? BOTH?!

*Coughs as my throat is slowly deteriorating from all the shouting*

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
Weeelll shit. My questions are only rated by the Ministry of _________ as suitable for anti-robot infiltration tactics. I'm gonna have to be creative with this one.

I'm hearing a whole lot of nonsense and disregard for my questions here.

Now then, I have asked you once already and I will now ask you twice. I will not ask you again.

What is the deal with the flour you have on your face, and what colour of skin do you hide underneath?IS IT GREEN? METALLIC? BOTH?!

*Coughs as my throat is slowly deteriorating from all the shouting*
How'd you get a machinima video I thought they scrubbed their youtube clean?

Also it's not flour it's cocaine, and my skin color is all the colors of the rainbow depending on what drugs I feel like at the time!

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Also it's not flour it's cocaine, and my skin color is all the colors of the rainbow depending on what drugs I feel like at the time!
Alright, that's it, you are getting on my nerves, lets just shake that white substance, whatever it is, off your face. *Aims boltgun to the side of GreenMan's face, hoping the shockwave blow the powder away, yet forgetting that the boltgun rounds are explosive.*

Sorry, Hardas, for taking so much time answering, I've been busy with the laughing girl.:sneaky: Now, do you need any help?
*Pokes head out of interrogation room, face and cap entirely covered in blood.*

Umm... Guud, I think I might have done it again. :confused:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Alright, that's it, you are getting on my nerves, lets just shake that white substance, whatever it is, off your face. *Aims boltgun to the side of GreenMan's face, hoping the shockwave blow the powder away, yet forgetting that the boltgun rounds are explosive.*

*Pokes head out of interrogation room, face and cap entirely covered in blood.*

Umm... Guud, I think I might have done it again. :confused:
Damn it, Hardas! That's the twelfth one in a row. No matter, I've had cleaning squad on standby just in case. So, what should I put in the log? Heart attack as usual?

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Damn it, Hardas! That's the twelfth one in a row. No matter, I've had cleaning squad on standby just in case. So, what should I put in the log? Heart attack as usual?
Eh, this case was pretty cut and clear really Guud, I was seconds away from cracking his facade. Just say that he was a robot made with fake skin to look like a disguised LGM, and that he attacked me once I had proof of this. The boys and girls back at the Ministry will understand. Safety of Humanity and all that, yeah?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*looks at the amount of paperwork he'll have to do, it would be easy to just throw the towel and let chaos consume humanity, but he just couldn't. A datapad flashed and the words of a charming lady appeared. He laughed, dropping the though guy act. After a second he once again was lt. Badbone, the saviour or destroyer of mankind* I need to rush this, can't keep Sarah waiting

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Eh, this case was pretty cut and clear really Guud, I was seconds away from cracking his facade. Just say that he was a robot made with fake skin to look like a disguised LGM, and that he attacked me once I had proof of this. The boys and girls back at the Ministry will understand. Safety of Humanity and all that, yeah?
Good enough, so we're done here. I'm getting too old for this shit. (lights a cigar and leaves)

Wanna do the closing music? I'll do the rolling credits.:)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Hmm, closing music... I have a bunch of suggestions depending on what tone we want to go for, but this one could perhaps work?

You know Bored Pilot should have a comic section dedicated to the wacky Adventures of Guud E. Kohp and Hardas de Tective and their job at the Ministry of ________, the ultra top secret UN founded agency to protect Humanity from all threats known or unknown. :cool: Nicknames "The Womaniser" and "The Commissar".

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Adventures of Guud E. Kohp and Hardas de Tective
Episode 1: The Little Green Man

Cast (in order of appearance):

@GreenMan65 as GreenMan65 aka Robot disguised as LGM aka Babycakes
@Alikamari as Guud E. Kohp
@Nottravis as The Laughing Girl
@Ilan the second as Random person in a completely irrelevant role
@PowerDildos as Hardas de Tective
@frap as Random one-line uttering bystander
@Kukothemadhatter as Kukothemadhatter aka Badbone
@TheDevian as Yet another random person in an irrelevant role

Screenplay by: (classified)

Directed by: (classified)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Kuko can be Guud and Hardas' contact in the Ministry of ________ who is a former eldritch abomination known as "Badbone" who has been forced to live as a human after having been forgotten about and lost all followers, and as has no power and need to find a job to get food and pay the bills. All of this is just backstory stuff, and all readers will ever see is his edgy inner monologue.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Kuko can be Guud and Hardas' contact in the Ministry of ________ who is a former eldritch abomination known as "Badbone" who has been forced to live as a human after having been forgotten about and lost all followers, and as has no power and need to find a job to get food and pay the bills. All of this is just backstory stuff, and all readers will ever see is his edgy inner monologue.
Good idea, added it to the credits.:)

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Holy shit...:LOL:

Y'know, I'm just warming up to give all you guys a really good blow job and I keep getting distracted by what's on here!*

You know Bored Pilot should have a comic section dedicated to the wacky Adventures of Guud E. Kohp and Hardas de Tective and their job at the Ministry of ________, the ultra top secret UN founded agency to protect Humanity from all threats known or unknown. :cool: Nicknames "The Womaniser" and "The Commissar".
But fuck...I am making -no -promises...but I actually love that idea. Let's see how my race with renders go :)

*I've just realised that would have sounded totally different coming from a male dev...:rolleyes:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Good idea, added it to the credits.:)
I'm actually a human that pretended to be an eldritch abomination. All started when o I courted a cosplaying game dev and was dragged into the anti -xeno intelligence program. The memories of that lass made me able to resist the indoctrination. Now I'm just a human that has some unusual cravings for dangerous situations. Due to the initiative lacking funds I had to join the crew for some credits

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'm actually a human that pretended to be an eldritch abomination. All started when o I courted a cosplaying game dev and was dragged into the anti -xeno intelligence program. The memories of that lass made me able to resist the indoctrination. Now I'm just a human that has some unusual cravings for dangerous situations. Due to the initiative lacking funds I had to join the crew for some credits
Great, but there's only so much space in credits. We'll save your backstory for the next episode.:)

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Adventures of Guud E. Kohp and Hardas de Tective
Episode 1: The Little Green Man

Cast (in order of appearance):

@GreenMan65 as GreenMan65 aka Robot disguised as LGM aka Babycakes
@Alikamari as Guud E. Kohp
@Nottravis as The Laughing Girl
@Ilan the second as Random person in a completely irrelevant role
@PowerDildos as Hardas de Tective
@frap as Random one-line uttering bystander
@Kukothemadhatter as Kukothemadhatter aka Badbone
@TheDevian as Yet another random person in an irrelevant role

Screenplay by: (classified)

Directed by: (classified)
How about i'm just the random person that sits with Becca and gives you all the stink eye for staring at her boobs? :p
Holy shit...:LOL:

Y'know, I'm just warming up to give all you guys a really good blow job and I keep getting distracted by what's on here!*

But fuck...I am making -no -promises...but I actually love that idea. Let's see how my race with renders go :)

*I've just realised that would have sounded totally different coming from a male dev...:rolleyes:
*blinking several times* Nope she really wrote it. :ROFLMAO:

It depends on the male dev. I'm pretty sure some of them have die hard fans that would suck them off even if they are not gay. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes