Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
We've known that forever! I proved that like thirty years ago! As a bad boy, I got laid all the time, as a nice guy ...never.
Not my experience. My experience is that it simply depends on the type of woman you go for. The smarter (and older) the less likely it is that a bad boy approach works. Also women in general tend to want to stay with a nice guy way longer, which results in nice guys having longer relationships, but therefore also less sexual partners.
Also some "nice" guys are just nice to compensate for some other things they are lacking. Looks, money or simply confidence. The reason they fail with most women then, is usually not because they are nice...

To make it again less off topic, let's compare Sarah, Annie and Chris. The way Sarah is build up a bad boy approach surely would work with her short and long term. She simply would be too weak willed to get out of it and well might enjoy being the bottom too much, if that's really her kink.
Annie short term, but I doubt long term, since she doesn't really seem to have much patience for people she considers assholes and certainly would push back at one point.
With Christine then, I can't see it working at all, since a bad boy would directly be in opposition to her. Okay, Nottravis (where does this name come from btw?) hinted at being able to drug her, so the way to "win" her over might be a very dark path, which would result in prison time in real life or maybe even in game? So well nothing even a bad boy should and probably would do, as long as they are not some very rich and famous person.^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Not my experience. My experience is that it simply depends on the type of woman you go for. The smarter (and older) the less likely it is that a bad boy approach works. Also women in general tend to want to stay with a nice guy way longer, which results in nice guys having longer relationships, but therefore also less sexual partners.
Also some "nice" guys are just nice to compensate for some other things they are lacking. Looks, money or simply confidence. The reason they fail with most women then, is usually not because they are nice...

To make it again less off topic, let's compare Sarah, Annie and Chris. The way Sarah is build up a bad boy approach surely would work with her short and long term. She simply would be too weak willed to get out of it and well might enjoy being the bottom too much, if that's really her kink.
Annie short term, but I doubt long term, since she doesn't really seem to have much patience for people she considers assholes and certainly would push back at one point.
With Christine then, I can't see it working at all, since a bad boy would directly be in opposition to her. Okay, Nottravis (where does this name come from btw?) hinted at being able to drug her, so the way to "win" her over might be a very dark path, which would result in prison time in real life or maybe even in game? So well nothing even bad boy should and probably would do, as long as they are not some very rich and famous person.^^
Well this was back when I was still active, so high school and college+ girls.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Well this was back when I was still active, so high school and college+ girls.
Yeah they are easy prey, if you have a certain look and personality. Had so many hitting on me at that time, since I (unfortunately) fit many of the things they go for on the outside.^^ I wasn't interested in any of them though, so there were even rumours that I would be gay. Dated a very nerdy, bossy girl then and everyone thought I must be into some really weird shit. Yeah they were right.;)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
With Christine then, I can't see it working at all, since a bad boy would directly be in opposition to her. .....hinted at being able to drug her, so the way to "win" her over might be a very dark path, which would result in prison time in real life or maybe even in game? So well nothing even a bad boy should and probably would do, as long as they are not some very rich and famous person.^^
Not a bad little summary. Not saying you're right but it sounds sensible doesn't it? And as to Annie, well anyone who got the bad end in Chapter One would probably agree with you :)

Okay, Nottravis (where does this name come from btw?)
Because I'm not Travis ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah they are easy prey, if you have a certain look and personality. Had so many hitting on me at that time, since I (unfortunately) fit many of the things they go for on the outside.^^ I wasn't interested in any of them though, so there were even rumours that I would be gay. Dated a very nerdy, bossy girl then and everyone thought I must be into some really weird shit. Yeah they were right.;)
I dated nerdy girls, models, cheerleaders, tomboys, goths, rockers, hippies, you name it. I tried the full gambit, every one of them due to playing the same role, and at the time I looked like I should have been on an album cover. :cool: In fact, I looked a lot like my avatar at the time, though less of a beard (that was a sketch of me at the time after all).

Reactions: Frosty2000

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I dated nerdy girls, models, cheerleaders, tomboys, goths, rockers, hippies, you name it. I tried the full gambit, every one of them due to playing the same role, and at the time I looked like I should have been on an album cover. :cool: In fact, I looked a lot like my avatar at the time, though less of a beard (that was a sketch of me at the time after all).
Well I was more the sport star type. Seems to work in a similar way.;) Wasn't a role I was playing though, but simply a result of my interests. If the MC would be me, I fear Christine wouldn't have offered fighting me.:cry: Am jealous of the other submissive guy here, who says that he is a cute, weak shorty. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well I was more the sport star type. Seems to work in a similar way.;) Wasn't a role I was playing though, but simply a result of my interests. If the MC would be me, I fear Christine wouldn't have offered fighting me.:cry: Am jealous of the other submissive guy here, who says that he is a cute, weak shorty. ;)
I like just about everyone, I just don't like being pushed around. I am more of a lover than a fighter, no matter how much training I did. :LOL:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
OK, I'll bite cause I'm sure this is a question everyone has asked themselves at least once. Who is Travis?:)
A girl can have her secrets surely? ;)

It's actually a three layered private joke - so "Nottravis" actually has three meanings. Well you know how much I like my word play? I'm a bit like a text version of "Carry on don't lose your head" which had some jokes with so many layers you wondered who on earth they were writing it for!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One part none of you would ever get, but the other two are open season for you to work out if you want to try :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes