Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Chapter two will have one problem or rather a perk; I will start it ftom my main play through so the exploration will be locked in the frame of what my previous choices dictate
I will probably start from the beginning because why not.
Well, thirteen scenes, three new characters, three hard locking decisions, four scenes with sexual content, a pile of new lore, two new puzzles and a very tricky wager should keep you scamps occupied until Chapter Three I think. :)
You think? I would almost say challenge accepted but i won't run my big mouth until its there. ;)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well, thirteen scenes, three new characters, three hard locking decisions, four scenes with sexual content, a pile of new lore, two new puzzles and a very tricky wager should keep you scamps occupied until Chapter Three I think. :)
Will there be a Nottravis waiting for those lieutenants that will manage to save the day and resist the charms of the crew members? A kind of perfect ending for the virtuous and heroic efforts towards the mission

Reactions: Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Will there be a Nottravis waiting for those lieutenants that will manage to save the day and resist the charms of the crew members? A kind of perfect ending for the virtuous and heroic efforts towards the mission
If you mean do we have Becca topping and tailing the Chapter. Yep.

One of the reasons she is there is to explain new gameplay mechanics as they get introduced. If I'd dropped everything on one go no one would ever have got passed the tutorial...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If you mean do we have Becca topping and tailing the Chapter. Yep.

One of the reasons she is there is to explain new gameplay mechanics as they get introduced. If I'd dropped everything on one go no one would ever have got passed the tutorial...
I ment you showing up at the end of the whole game, as the incentive to be a paragon of virtue

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Don't assume my reaction. I understand how the idea I suggested would be hard to realise. Not only it would be a route not many would commit to, but it would be a waste to insert the prettiest girl as an after credit bonus. It would also put the other renders in a negative light
*could totally look like a hag!*

Looks like I will have a lot more lore to study in coming weeks than I anticipated.:D
Yup yup!

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Don't assume my reaction. I understand how the idea I suggested would be hard to realise. Not only it would be a route not many would commit to, but it would be a waste to insert the prettiest girl as an after credit bonus. It would also put the other renders in a negative light
Nice try, but my guess is that Nottravis doesn't react much to flattery concerning her looks (especially since we don't know her looks... ). My advice is to emphasize other attributes, like her personality and intelligence instead.;)

Besides that the graphic card seems to be the best gift indeed to raise your affection stat with her. Maybe ask her in a private mail, where to send it.:sneaky:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes