PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Why, it's totally plausible for Lego to be designing station interiors in the future! I mean surely the Danes won't let the Swedes have an edge, would they? :cool:
Don't you worry, we Swedes will have lobbied hard to establish colonial holdings an IKEA store as part of the current infrastructure establishment on Phoebe. Can you imagine anyone ever wanting to move to another planet without being able to purchase furniture with an excellent price to quality ratio? :unsure:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Don't you worry, we Swedes will have lobbied hard to establish colonial holdings an IKEA store as part of the current infrastructure establishment on Phoebe. Can you imagine anyone ever wanting to move to another planet without being able to purchase furniture with an excellent price to quality ratio? :unsure:
How did Lego beat you to Ophion then?:unsure:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh god no the nostalgia. One of my first ever memories of being on the internet was someone showing little kid me the original Crazy Frog video
I remember when this thing came out and the stupid TV adds all the time. God i hated this "song".

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Oh wait, I just remembered something. Hey @Alikamari, I finally came up with the ultimate theme song for the dynamic duo. Trust me on this one.

Yeah that fits perfect.

The moment when you want to slap people at the back of their had because they are not able to read posts that are 1 page back...or the op or anything...but have to ask a question that was already answered several times. -.- (yes it was in another thread but i had to vent xD)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes