Me666

Mar 14, 2018
With a dame like Chris, you never know
I've met people who push other people simply to see if those people are worthy of their respect. I suspect Chris is this way, and that she hasn't found many - maybe any - that are. I suspect that she wouldn't mind being topped, if you could make it stick - but that you'd better be able to take the comeback if you want to retain her approval. I think she's looking, deep down, for an equal, a partner - or three - but, while she's looking, she's having fun. Being more competent than pretty much everyone around her, this tends to manifest as dominance :cool:

@Nottravis Are you familiar with the , by Stephen Donaldson? Chris reminds me of Mikka Vasaczk, had Mikka not suffered so much stress.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Because people usually misinterpret what horses are trying to say, but no one likes to be corrected, so they talk shit about horses who clarify what they meant. :p
Indeed, and instead of actually realizing their fault, they even call such clarifications "horseshit", going even further down in their bigotry.:D

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Yeah i know, but i've seen games here where the protagonist did the same with a whale or something. Like holy hell almost every woman would run away if they drop their boxers.
Selfish plug in, if any dev needs a normal sized penis model, I might know the right guy. He needs to buy a graphic card so he won't raise his fee
/obviously joking

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I've met people who push other people simply to see if those people are worthy of their respect. I suspect Chris is this way, and that she hasn't found many - maybe any - that are. I suspect that she wouldn't mind being topped, if you could make it stick - but that you'd better be able to take the comeback if you want to retain her approval. I think she's looking, deep down, for an equal, a partner - or three - but, while she's looking, she's having fun. Being more competent than pretty much everyon
It showed before the spacewalk when she did that pep talk about overconfidence

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
*peeks in after just rendering Trisha being gangraped -just- to vent some of my frustration with that bloody woman today*

She has been an utter cow all day. *

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*laughs and curtsies - isn't blonde tho ;)*

Oh, I wasn't asking for myself. I play nice.:)
Thank God - At least I'm writing the nice romance paths for someone! :)

OH HELL NO!

Who's in charge of interior decoration on this base? Lego designers?

The shoes aren't that bad, actually... Depends on what she wears above the Daisy Dukes.
Her legs, though... perfect! (y)
Yeah, it stank. It was that bloody room. A sod to light and no bones to reduce the size. I junked it. Kept those legs tho!

I've met people who push other people simply to see if those people are worthy of their respect. I suspect Chris is this way, and that she hasn't found many - maybe any - that are. I suspect that she wouldn't mind being topped, if you could make it stick - but that you'd better be able to take the comeback if you want to retain her approval. I think she's looking, deep down, for an equal, a partner - or three - but, while she's looking, she's having fun. Being more competent than pretty much everyone around her, this tends to manifest as dominance :cool:

@Nottravis Are you familiar with the , by Stephen Donaldson? Chris reminds me of Mikka Vasaczk, had Mikka not suffered so much stress.
Hrm. I'm going to have to keep an eye on you Me666. Too thoughtful by half...

But sadly no, I don't know the Gap series. Will see if I can squeak some time to steal a peak at some point.

Look at any male protagonist game in the popular section... the dude killed a horse and had a transplant
There goes my chance of being in the pop section then :(

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
*peeks in after just rendering Trisha being gangraped -just- to vent some of my frustration with that bloody woman today*

Yeah, it stank. It was that bloody room. A sod to light and no bones to reduce the size. I junked it. Kept those legs tho!

But sadly no, I don't know the Gap series. Will see if I can squeak some time to steal a peak at some point.

Don't worry. There are games in there where i can't understand how the hell they ended up in there. :sneaky:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Remind me to never piss you off. And hey! I live for a good romance path in VN. Think about my suggestion ;)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes