Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I like this corrupted woman. She puts bad stuff in that i can push far.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Femdom is all yours buddy...i'll take a harem instead (its always so hard to choose one of the girls when they are likable)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Gosh, I wish there were more devs like you! I think you did great in this regard too in Ch.1. I made so many mistakes in my first playthrough, by just not realising what I'm dealing with here.:)
*curtsies*

Thank you. We're all friends here so no doubt many of you have picked up on my doubts on how I thought this game might be received. Alright, I know it's not high art or anything - but it is a bit different to the run of the mill stuff. I have suspected it would vanish without sight.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
*curtsies*

Thank you. We're all friends here so no doubt many of you have picked up on my doubts on how I thought this game might be received. Alright, I know it's not high art or anything - but it is a bit different to the run of the mill stuff. I have suspected it would vanish without sight.
If you are a Dev that does the first game you'll obviously have doubts. Do your thing and see where it leads. If some people have good ideas think about them and maybe bring them into the game if it fits.

But the most important part is that we need more Becca...uhm i mean that you don't drive yourself nuts about how the game is received.

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
*curtsies*
Chin up, love! What you've given us so far has been amazing.
Don't let self doubt and naysayers get you down.
Plus, you do know you can totally come to us for zanny ideas if you get writer's block, don't you? :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
*curtsies*

I can't speak for others, but in my book you've gone from nothing to my top favourite adult game in just one chapter. That's something I never thought possible.

Just stay true to yourself and you'll have the success you deserve eventually (else I eat my hat).;)

(Now I realize I probably shouldn't have said that, cause IMO you'll deserve a LOT.):censored:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
If you are a Dev that does the first game you'll obviously have doubts. Do your thing and see where it leads. If some people have good ideas think about them and maybe bring them into the game if it fits.

But the most important part is that we need more Becca...uhm i mean that you don't drive yourself nuts about how the game is received.
True, true...

Chin up, love! What you've given us so far has been amazing.
Don't let self doubt and naysayers get you down.
Plus, you do know you can totally come to us for zanny ideas if you get writer's block, don't you? :p
Thank you - too kind :) And indeed, yes. I now have a font of lunacy to drink deeply from :)

I can't speak for others, but in my book you've gone from nothing to my top favourite adult game in just one chapter. That's something I never thought possible.

Just stay true to yourself and you'll have the success you deserve eventually (else I eat my hat).;)

(Now I realize I probably shouldn't have said that, cause IMO you'll deserve a LOT.):censored:
*laughs* Thank you.

Sorry chaps I didn't mean to come across as a "debbie-downer". I do apologise. Just been a frustrating day with not a lot to show for it. Still, tomorrow is another day! Onwards!

Take care you lot.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Sorry chaps I didn't mean to come across as a "debbie-downer". I do apologise. Just been a frustrating day with not a lot to show for it. Still, tomorrow is another day! Onwards!

Take care you lot.
No worries, I've had frustrations caused by Lego and bad shoes in the past as well!:)

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I ain't complaining
I am (not really), this is one of the reasons I keep running out of likes every day! :p
Yes! It would! *laughs!*

2gb is suuuuuuuch a drag!
I have 4gig, and it's still not enough. :geek:
The shoes aren't that bad, it's the contrast with the yellow rail that gives them a bad vibe
It almost looks like there is a black line around the shoes, like 2D art... :LOL:
Oh, I wasn't asking for myself. I play nice.:)
No, really, I was asking for ...a friend! :whistle:
*eyes them all*

That's industrial rubber flooring! It's a power plant. Some ground engineers you lot are... ;)

*goes to see if she can change it*
Maybe, but that's not as funny. :sneaky:
*peeks in after just rendering Trisha being gangraped -just- to vent some of my frustration with that bloody woman today*
Muahahahaha! :devilish:
Fuck...who am I writing all the bad stuff for then?

*suspects it's herself!*

*also....doesn't mind!*
Old RPG habit, I always play the good guy first, then I go back for the fun... :devilish:
*curtsies*

Well, I am sure you know how I feel about it, this is about as close to 'high art' as you are going to find around here. Good writing is hard to find, and and always worth encouraging.
:oops:
Lego bricks covered by treacherous darkness... unshod feet coming down....
Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh, the pain, the painnnnn !
Oh fuck, there's a loose brick in engineering! I will see you in the med bay! :eek:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
True, true...

Thank you - too kind :) And indeed, yes. I now have a font of lunacy to drink deeply from :)

*laughs* Thank you.

Take care you lot.
Sleep tight. ;)

@Alikamari the problem with Eric is that i have the Silverback trait from Space Corps activated. That means the bitches are mine, keep your filthy hands off of them. :D (i just hate if someone ntr's my girls away.)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Alikamari the problem with Eric is that i have the Silverback trait from Space Corps activated. That means the bitches are mine, keep your filthy hands off of them. :D (i just hate if someone ntr's my girls away.)
Yep, that's understandable. I don't like NTR myself, but I wouldn't mind a well written and challenging antagonist to vanquish. If all the girls are too easy to get, where's the fun?:cool:

I also don't mind handing over girls I no longer require to someone like Liam.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sleep tight. ;)

@Alikamari (i just hate if someone ntr's my girls away.)
Yep, that's understandable. I don't like NTR myself, but I wouldn't mind a well written and challenging antagonist to vanquish. If all the girls are too easy to get, where's the fun?:cool:

Hit me with your best shot. Let's see what you 've got. I dare you

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes