Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
@Nottravis , please don't you ever say you have nothing to show off after a day of rendering, coding and what else you devs have to do. You keep doing an amazing PR job, we just can't wait for the next dose of the drug you called Heavy Five. Speculations and conspiracy theories are what a fandom needs and you keep feeding this beast plenty of it's fav meal

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
@Nottravis , please don't you ever say you have nothing to show off after a day of rendering, coding and what else you devs have to do. You keep doing an amazing PR job, we just can't wait for the next dose of the drug you called Heavy Five. Speculations and conspiracy theories are what a fandom needs and you keep feeding this beast plenty of it's fav meal
True that. I mean we are at page 54, over 1,000 posts and 100,000 views. After just ONE chapter.:cool:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Well at least you won't find the typical people in here. You know the people who ask weird questions that have been answered already in a post directly over theirs.
That's one thing I dread once the popularity really kicks off.
I would welcome them and answer every single question if that would grant Heavy Five the recognition and popularity it deserves

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well, of course not. By the time they finish typing it's a page back.
But while it's fresh now, I could see myself missing new releases because of thoughts along the lines of "how likely is it that that new post is in any way relevant to me?".
You are not wrong there but on the other hand the thread could also vanish pretty fast if we won't write in here anymore. Which would also be a shame.

Would be easier if we would use discord for our discussions, the question is if the guys and the lady are up for it. ;)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
You are not wrong there but on the other hand the thread could also vanish pretty fast if we won't write in here anymore. Which would also be a shame.

Would be easier if we would use discord for our discussions, the question is if the guys and the lady are up for it. ;)
You know .. I don't think discord would work, with the amount of text. Spoilers and renders shared in this thread, plenty of stuff would be lost. Discord is not kind on active group conversations. And if @Nottravis had to mention someone every time she wants to adress a particular question, she would have to spend more time. In the thread she can just multiquote.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
You know .. I don't think discord would work, with the amount of text. Spoilers and renders shared in this thread, plenty of stuff would be lost. Discord is not kind on active group conversations. And if @Nottravis had to mention someone every time she wants to adress a particular question, she would have to spend more time. In the thread she can just multiquote.
I know. Discord would be only usefull for the not game related stuff otherwhise it would be more work for her.
Hmm. Still, there is a point to be made in regards to a Discord server. The vast majority of comments and pages here recently have been half shitposting, half semi game-related discussion made by roughly the same 5-6 people. I can definitely see the arguments for either way
Thats why i had the idea.

I don't mind either way.

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes