Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
@Nottravis , please don't you ever say you have nothing to show off after a day of rendering, coding and what else you devs have to do. You keep doing an amazing PR job, we just can't wait for the next dose of the drug you called Heavy Five. Speculations and conspiracy theories are what a fandom needs and you keep feeding this beast plenty of it's fav meal
Thanks :). Sorry, yesterday was just hugely frustrating. Largely as a frustration with being able to do some perfect test renders but then having to chop them apart and find workarounds to reduce the render time. *so hates doing that*

True that. I mean we are at page 54, over 1,000 posts and 100,000 views. After just ONE chapter.:cool:
Fuck....we are aren't we? Crikey. *worries that 900 of those posts are hers though...*

Well, of course not. By the time they finish typing it's a page back.
Bless you - that made me smile this morning :) *appreciates that might not have been the intent - but it did!*

But while it's fresh now, I could see myself missing new releases because of thoughts along the lines of "how likely is it that that new post is in any way relevant to me?".
Aye, I can understand that. The only thing I can say to help there is that I'll be doing releases on my Patreon page at the end/start of each month so there won't be an update on here other than around those times I'd guess.

You are not wrong there but on the other hand the thread could also vanish pretty fast if we won't write in here anymore. Which would also be a shame.

Would be easier if we would use discord for our discussions, the question is if the guys and the lady are up for it. ;)
Not sure about that. It's easy for me to peek in here on my phone whilst the coal powered PC is chugging away rendering. I dunno...will think about it.

You know .. I don't think discord would work, with the amount of text. Spoilers and renders shared in this thread, plenty of stuff would be lost. Discord is not kind on active group conversations. And if @Nottravis had to mention someone every time she wants to adress a particular question, she would have to spend more time. In the thread she can just multiquote.
Also that. *points up*

I know. Discord would be only usefull for the not game related stuff otherwhise it would be more work for her.
And especially that one. Stretched as it is chaps really. Sorry. Maybe once things improve on the IT front.

What are you using to keep track of your decision tree/story map/choices/planned plot?
Two A4 Ringbinders believe it or not. Which may sound mad but isn't. The whole main story line is mapped out and I broke it down into chapters and arcs. So all I need to do each month is pull the chapter notes I need and off I go...

She is not wearing heels in space?!
Yes and no. One she's planetside and two...well two you don't originally meet her like that. Trust me it all makes sense...
Yeah, I don't really mind either, but as mentioned by @UnDeaD_CyBorG there are others who might be bothered by our hype train.
And if we think it's chatty now - wait until more chapters come out. I say that not out of any vanity but purely because if the racket made by Acting Lessons passive choice is anything to go by - wait until some players are making active choices on a similar basis.

What I'm expecting to happen is by the time we get to Chapts four and beyond some players (your mileage will vary depending on choices made) will have the opportunity to make some very hard decisions to get what they want. Not everyone will come across these - and that's deliberate. But someone will, and then will mention it here and then....things will get busy on the "WTF?/You did -what!- front". and of course the best bit is that it will always be the player deciding that these events happen - not me *smiles innocently*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well this was a very interesting experience for a first chapter, color me impressed @Nottravis (no, thats not sarcasm). Enough that I've added your game to my queue for support, right behind The DeLuca Family. I will definitely be watch this game going forward.
Thank you -so- much. I'm so glad you enjoyed it and hope you enjoy the next chapters as much, if not more. :)

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
This thread easily gets as many new posts as my top 5 watched threads combined.
So, yes, it's active. It may actually be a bit too active.
Yeah, I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks and check in at most once a day, and it's frequently 10 pages of stuff to get through per visit, which is why I haven't participated. The hype train is so fast trying to jump on is intimidating.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks and check in at most once a day, and it's frequently 10 pages of stuff to get through per visit, which is why I haven't participated. The hype train is so fast trying to jump on is intimidating.
It can get a bit busy at times. But the guys are a friendly bunch - if sometimes delightfully silly.

Don't worry about the hype train - if the boys are bothersome just threaten them with Annie (I'd say Chris but some of them would like that... ;) )

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I see, so he is the guy making a lot of players kinda insecure about the fidelity of their virtual girlfriends. Ah well I am not bothered too much by it, and if our Eric here is Christine, then it is even a turn on.(y)
There was far more to it than just making people insecure, sure he banged your mom, and possibly even your sisters, but he also turned them against you, got you punished, threatened (or succeeded if you fail) to send you to military school, and at least in my case, stole over $30k and made it seem to my family that I was the one who stole from him. I don't know about anyone else, but there are some toys I don't like to share with some people! :ROFLMAO:
How the mighty have fallen! Reduced to cockblocking a girl...:rolleyes:
Hey, in My Sister My Roommate, I have been blocking my sister from getting laid since day one of school, and she has done nothing but help get me laid (though once to a Fatal Attraction), so if I can do that to her, I can do it to anyone! :devilish:

johnconnor

Jul 24, 2017
Two A4 Ringbinders believe it or not. Which may sound mad but isn't. The whole main story line is mapped out and I broke it down into chapters and arcs. So all I need to do each month is pull the chapter notes I need and off I go...
Thanks for the insight. I have a few story ideas jotted down in notes, but keeping track of all the paths is a little daunting.

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes