Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
To be fair, I am never sure about anything, especially when it comes to reading things, part of the downside of dyslexia, if I haven't read it at least six times, then odds are I read it incorrectly, most of those times. I have to piece everything I read together like a puzzle. I guess I had just assumed that we were leaving from Earth, and that was why getting there as a pain, and help was not likely soon.

Yeah, 20 min is not a lot of time, and I do remember that, but still not sure were we were coming from, but that still seems crazy fast. :LOL: Make me wonder what kind of FTL tech they are using. :geek:
I think, in game life the trip was meant to be about an hour or so. If I recall the space shuttle used to take 30mins for re-entry so add a bit of padding for launch etc....

Anyhoo! Always tricky to get the balance right of course- but one tries. :)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think, in game life the trip was meant to be about an hour or so. If I recall the space shuttle used to take 30mins for re-entry so add a bit of padding for launch etc....

Anyhoo! Always tricky to get the balance right of course- but one tries. :)
But there's something to consider. The ship can reach faster speed with a good pilot like Chris. The shuttle on the other hand shouldn't have an engine as powerful

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Who says the crew are what they seem to be?
Well, they do, should I not believe them? Are you making them lie to us? :whistle::p
This is what being the nice guy gets you! :LOL:
*grins*

Right guys I'm clearing off until tomorrow to whip Trisha into shape.

Results of the song contest - and who will be our centrefolds to follow!

Laters
Sleep well, and good luck to all of you.

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Yeah, I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks and check in at most once a day, and it's frequently 10 pages of stuff to get through per visit, which is why I haven't participated. The hype train is so fast trying to jump on is intimidating.
The way I do it is simply to keep a tab open on this thread at all times, and when the conversation dies down for the moment reload it every 15-30 minutes to see if anything new is happening.

Don't worry about the hype train - if the boys are bothersome just threaten them with Annie (I'd say Chris but some of them would like that... ;) )
Can confirm, would enjoy :p.

Notty, you actually wrote only 300 of them,I wrote barely 120
Is there any way you can actually check that? I mean, this is the game that made me come out of lurking after some 2-ish years, so all of my 74 comments should be a part of the number, but still.

Mr Madhatter, do you really think doing that -wouldn't- have consequences? :)
CONSEQUENCES

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Is there any way you can actually check that? I mean, this is the game that made me come out of lurking after some 2-ish years, so all of my 74 comments should be a part of the number, but still.
You can locate the thread in the What's New tab, and you should see your tiny icon that will show you the number of your posts upon pointing at it.

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
I don't know but that someone would be a fool
Call me a fool then.:whistle: In my experience people generally are like they portray themselves. The ones which aren't usually expose themselves quite quickly. Nottravis is just putting red herrings out there. She said she wants to keep things reasonably realistic afterall.:sneaky:

Well, they do, should I not believe them? Are you making them lie to us? :whistle::p
This is what being the nice guy gets you! :LOL:
As long as someone doesn't give me reasonable doubts, I don't distrust people. Even in videogames.;) As a general rule I would say you definitely alienate way more people by being overtly distrustful, than actually exposing some, who really are just playing you.
And no it nevertheless didn't take me that long to figure out that the Nigerian prince writing me was a fraud. I probably would have had a bigger problem with it though, if it would have been a princess.:oops:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes