DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
The way I do it is simply to keep a tab open on this thread at all times, and when the conversation dies down for the moment reload it every 15-30 minutes to see if anything new is happening
I'm not looking to devote that much time and energy to this. That'd feel like an MMO with daily tasks and login bonuses that I'm forcing myself to play to avoid missing out on progress, and that kind of (self-)forced participation leads to burn-out for me.
I'm playing the game because I can do it casually, and I'm following the thread because it's interesting to watch the development. I don't need to make a full-time job of it, I've already got one of those.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm not looking to devote that much time and energy to this. That'd feel like an MMO with daily tasks and login bonuses that I'm forcing myself to play to avoid missing out on progress, and that kind of (self-)forced participation leads to burn-out for me.
I'm playing the game because I can do it casually, and I'm following the thread because it's interesting to watch the development. I don't need to make a full-time job of it, I've already got one of those.
I even check it at night (GMT time) to see if a new quest has been posted

Reactions: TheDevian

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Yeah I was mostly just saying that as a joke. Though tbf it's roughly what I'm doing because I enjoy the shitposting between the moments Nottravis drops in with new delicious tidbits from development and the like. But yeah, I definitely understand where you are coming from.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Good God, aye. I'm not looking for that level of participation either! :)

But if you're interested in the development, do feel free to drop me a PM if you have any questions.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
That's... well, I don't know what to make of it.:unsure: Must be fatigue, or I'm not bad enough.:D
Well I didn't give you a lot to work on to be fair :)

But I was going through the script as the render hamster scurried away, and I wasn't quite happy with what I'd written.

Don't get me wrong, it was fine and it was hot. It was just....not juicy hot, and I felt it should be.

So, I went through the arc again (that can never change else the whole thing falls apart) to see what I could do.

Some hours later, although still sticking to the arc, I'd totally rewrote the whole thing.

And...It's very, very good. Utter filth. I'm very pleased with it :) But it all starts with that book reader....

Put it this way, you guys know how full of doubts I usually am at you lot liking my stuff. This time not a single flicker of doubt. At. All.

*takes a tilt at Akubar's trainer crown*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

But I was going through the script as the render hamster scurried away, and I wasn't quite happy with what I'd written.

Don't get me wrong, it was fine and it was hot. It was just....not juicy hot, and I felt it should be.

So, I went through the arc again (that can never change else the whole thing falls apart) to see what I could do.

Some hours later, although still sticking to the arc, I'd totally rewrote the whole thing.

And...It's very, very good. Utter filth. I'm very pleased with it :) But it all starts with that book reader....
Alrighty then! I've always loved reading in-game books!:D

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017

Put it this way, you guys know how full of doubts I usually am at you lot liking my stuff. This time not a single flicker of doubt. At. All.

*takes a tilt at Akubar's trainer crown*
Alright, since there is no emoji for it I brought some of my own.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes