Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
But it was Notty that pointed my deductive skills at Sarah. The spoiler was adressed towards the bad boys and ergo it would be someone we could blackmail. With the mention of the trainer genre, the innocent Sarah is the one that would be corrupted
Or you can simply talk about books with Sarah in Chapter 1, but I guess your deductive skills work too.:p

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
But @Nottravis why limit yourself to smut piracy when there could be a space piratess, that flies the void aboard a freighter called Notty. The lady pirate could shake things up and bring new choices on both hero and villain paths. What would our brave MC and Chris do for some booty? Would they stay the course or would they shiver the timber?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Pfffahaha, absolutely amazing! I'd be more than happy to help if you need any advice on the plot or Hardas' dialogue.
Glad you approve :)

As I say a bit tight this month and spare capacity is directed at Patreon bonuses first, but if I can sneak in a three panel strip going forward I will do. Will keep you informed :)

@Nottravis Same goes for Guud. In fact, it would be an honor to co-write this in some way.:D
Noted, noted :)

Oh also speaking of Bored Pilot, the results are in...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So far it's only me using it, but it will catch up
One person is still more than just me which makes it an official nickname.

Woohoo.

If you charged royalties for every time Kuko used it, you would be pretty well off by now.:p
I'm just going to add it to the list of great ideas i've had since I joined this forum.

This brings it up to a grand total of ......... 1

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
My nickname for her stuck, yay.

That made me far happier than it had any right to.

I'm so easily pleased.
It's amusing how the word "Knotty" got stuck. :sneaky:

Good afternoon. Allow me to tell you the fate of schismatics and heretics... they burn so pretty
Heresy is like a tree, its roots lie in the darkness whilst its leaves wave in the sun and to those who suspect nought, it has an attractive and pleasing appearance. Truly, you can prune away its branches, or even cut the tree to the ground, but it will grow up again ever the stronger and ever more comely. Yet all awhile the root grows thick and black, gnawing at the bitter soil, drawing its nourishment from the darkness, and growing even greater and more deeply entrenched.
Such is the nature of heresy, and this is why it is so hard to destroy, for it must be eradicated leaf, branch, trunk and root. It must be exorcised utterly or it will return all the stronger, time and time again, until it is too great to destroy. Then we are doomed.

Notty / Knotty > Nottee

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes