Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That would require a bigger cast. For now it's something intimate

Av' did you lose a bet and had to write this or re-enact Lady Godiva?
I like Annie, she got the bants down and I likes me some bants.

Also she's quite cute.

I think she has some very nice qualities and would like to get to know her better.

And I would tongue fuck her pussy like it was the last mint choc chip ice cream on Earth.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Also she's quite cute.

I think she has some very nice qualities and would like to get to know her better.

And I would tongue fuck her pussy like it was the last mint choc chip ice cream on Earth.
I would do that part too, but Annie I'd put in the third spot. A tie with Kelly but that's only because they are not as flashed. Do not misunderstand. Notty did an amazing job writing them but in my main playthrough I didn't interact with Annie as much

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
My only problem with Annie is her drinking time, hard to give consent when you're wasted. With othet games I don't have any moral qualms. But heavy five despite being sci-fi, hits hard when it comes to realism

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
My only problem with Annie is her drinking time, hard to give consent when you're wasted. With othet games I don't have any moral qualms. But heavy five despite being sci-fi, hits hard when it comes to realism
Drinking and consent don't exclude each other. It's not like taking advantage of someone's unconscious state that many other games do.:rolleyes:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Also she's quite cute.

Ava, welcome to the most rambling thread on the forum :)

But aye, she's cute as hell and has the banter down pant. Totes :) She's one of the most fun girls to write non-lewd and IRL, I'd probs spend an age with her just because she's fun to be around.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*wiggles eyebrows about character choices when they go drinking with Annie....*

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes