TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
This game seems very promising, however is there a walkthorugh or something for the choices? At the end it says I missed alot of things, like a sexual scene with Annie and that I didn't blackmail Sarah. I tried replaying it but still didn't find any choices like this. :D

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
This game seems very promising, however is there a walkthorugh or something for the choices? At the end it says I missed alot of things, like a sexual scene with Annie and that I didn't blackmail Sarah. I tried replaying it but still didn't find any choices like this. :D
To blackmail you need to be a huge dickhead, and to get the sexual scene you need to be friendly with her as well as pick a certain decision at the end

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
No walkthrough I'm afraid. Sole dev and I have my hands full on chapter making - although several people are thinking about making one.

For Sarah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I'll just add that good way to approach this is to do so like you would do with real people. Try to judge their personality and choose the most suitable topics and replies. It will all make sense eventually.:)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
To blackmail you need to be a huge dickhead, and to get the sexual scene you need to be friendly with her as well as pick a certain decision at the end
No walkthrough I'm afraid. Sole dev and I have my hands full on chapter making - although several people are thinking about making one.

For Sarah...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll just add that good way to approach this is to do so like you would do with real people. Try to judge their personality and choose the most suitable topics and replies. It will all make sense eventually.:)
Thanks!

I think I did the Sarah thing correct as it says "You tried to blackmail Sarah" at the end. Still have no idea what to do with Annie though lol. I tried to pick all the nice options when talking to her and tried both choices at the end but nothing lol xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
*dares anyone to have sufficient lack of heart to go down the bad path*
[/SPOILER]
I'm not going to take you up on that. I have only good intentions.

Hot, sweaty, steamy and very tiring intentions.

I'm thinking a day in a sauna.

That being said, I have an idea.

It's a great idea Notty, it's one you'll love, it's one everyone will love and if they don't i'll find them and hurt them and would make the future female protag so lovable.

What better than a red head. Maybe about 5 foot 4, quite freckly. Smallish boobs but makes up for it in awesomeness.

I honestly can't think of a better female model than that.

I'd fuck it.

Stand by for when cloning is possible, see people faces when I say "okay" after they tell me to fuck myself then.

GreenMan65

Jan 20, 2019
Every time I get tot the part in chapter 1 where the M.C. has to go into space to fix the ship I iamagine this is going on.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
It's a great idea Notty, it's one you'll love, it's one everyone will love and if they don't i'll find them and hurt them and would make the future female protag so lovable.

What better than a red head. Maybe about 5 foot 4, quite freckly. Smallish boobs but makes up for it in awesomeness.

I'd fuck it.
yes please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she can join the crew

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm not going to take you up on that. I have only good intentions.

Hot, sweaty, steamy and very tiring intentions.

I'm thinking a day in a sauna.

That being said, I have an idea.

I'd fuck it.

Stand by for when cloning is possible, see people faces when I say "okay" after they tell me to fuck myself then.
Oh shit...really?

*looks stunned, reads on and then laughs hard before putting her "oh shit" face briefly back on*

Um...er...I don't know whether to change a character design now or keep her as she is! *for once is neither pulling people's legs nor laying red herrings about the place*

I actually don't know what to do as *flails*
I'm happy to change her to look different? Or keep her the same?

Haaaaalp!

Reactions: quinfax

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

I'd fuck it.
well... I'd commit genocie, steal candy from a baby and push grannies under a bus for a cutie like that

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh shit...really?

*looks stunned, reads on and then laughs hard before putting her "oh shit" face briefly back on*

Um...er...I don't know whether to change a character design now or keep her as she is! *for once is neither pulling people's legs nor laying red herrings about the place*

I actually don't know what to do as *flails*
I'm happy to change her to look different?
Polls are the girl's best friends? ;) I have no idea obviously about your design for female MC, so can't really comment more than that. Very unusual request to be sure.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Polls are the girl's best friends? ;) I have no idea obviously about your design for female MC, so can't really comment more than that. Very unusual request to be sure.
Nonononono....it's a character we haven't met yet! You only know of six of the ten.

Female MC will be a blank slate. At least until the next game "The Sea Witch"

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes