Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nonononono....it's a character we haven't met yet! You only know of six of the ten.

Female MC will be a blank slate. At least until the next game "The Sea Witch"
OK, now I am confused. I thought this was about female protagonist.:unsure:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I think Ava meant it would be fun when she plays as a fem MC to meet herself so she could then do the "go fuck yourself line". I.e. "I have!"

*is a tad squiffy so might be wrong tho!*

Reactions: quinfax

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I think Aha meant it would be fun when she plays as a fem MC to meet herself so she could then do the "go fuck yourself line". I.e. "I have!"

Notty please, don't you insert a character like Ava described or I''ll be :eating an ensign for brekfeast"

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I think Aha meant it would be fun when she plays as a fem MC to meet herself so she could then do the "go fuck yourself line". I.e. "I have!"

Wait really?

@Avaron1974 You didn't mean you wanted the protagonist to be modeled after you?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
@Avaron1974 You didn't mean you wanted the protagonist to be modeled after you?
This is what I meant, I believe wires were crossed with my last comment.

The fucking myself line was if they ever managed to actually clone people. I'd clone me and make sweet sweet love to myself.

It was of course a joke, i'm not that egotistical.

True story.

<<

>>

Wut you looking at?

Also, yes, I totally want to be the female MC in this game because game is awesome, i'm awesome, it would be double awesome ... that's an actual thing .... IT IS.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is what I meant, I believe wires were crossed with my last comment.

The fucking myself line was if they ever managed to actually clone people. I'd clone me and make sweet sweet love to myself.

It was of course a joke, i'm not that egotistical.

True story.

<<

>>

Wut you looking at?

Also, yes, I totally want to be the female MC in this game because game is awesome, i'm awesome, it would be double awesome ... that's an actual thing .... IT IS.
Haha, I thought as much. I have absolutely no problem with female MC that would resemble you. :)

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
that would be telling... all I can say is that the details I noticed blew my mind
I've already played through it quite a few times at this point, just wondering if the things you managed to find were things I had already noticed or not :(. Sure you can't send a small little PM or something?

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
I find something new every time, but this time it was something in characters profile
Huh, fair enough, I suspect that I probably have seen it then. I'm a bit of a completionist, and outside of a first blind run I usually save and load like all hell in order to exhaust any and all branching dialogue with a character, find the dialogue path I like the most / seems most useful, and only then move on. Even in the initial blind run I always double and triple check things like the profiles to see if doing so unlocks something.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Huh, fair enough, I suspect that I probably have seen it then. I'm a bit of a completionist, and outside of a first blind run I usually save and load like all hell in order to exhaust any and all branching dialogue with a character, find the dialogue path I like the most / seems most useful, and only then move on. Even in the initial blind run I always double and triple check things like the profiles to see if doing so unlocks something.
it's not what's in the profile, but the thing puts something in the game in a totally different light

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes