Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
Hey, in My Sister My Roommate, I have been blocking my sister from getting laid since day one of school, and she has done nothing but help get me laid (though once to a Fatal Attraction), so if I can do that to her, I can do it to anyone! :devilish:
Yeah, but Nikki's a great sister, she wouldn't steal one of your potential GFs. She doesn't mind sharing Jessica, though... Or is it Jessica that doesn't mind using the both of you? Hmmmm, I have to do another runthrough, just to check of course... :cool:

We have a you-scratch-my-back-I'll-scratch-yours relationship. Nikki's a pal.
Are you sure it is her back you scratch, naughty boy? ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but Nikki's a great sister, she wouldn't steal one of your potential GFs. She doesn't mind sharing Jessica, though... Or is it Jessica that doesn't mind using the both of you? Hmmmm, I have to do another runthrough, just to check of course... :cool:

Are you sure it is her back you scratch, naughty boy? ;)
Pretty sure she would share almost anyone but Skylar or Eric with you at this point, but that's another story. :LOL:
It may seem so at first, but it's actually quite logical. My advice is to think on how do you approach conversations. First impression is the key.:)
My main issue was time management, it felt like it was over before I knew it. Insanely fast for a trip to another system. ;)

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
There was far more to it than just making people insecure, sure he banged your mom, and possibly even your sisters, but he also turned them against you, got you punished, threatened (or succeeded if you fail) to send you to military school, and at least in my case, stole over $30k and made it seem to my family that I was the one who stole from him. I don't know about anyone else, but there are some toys I don't like to share with some people! :ROFLMAO:
I usually avoid these kind of incest games, but that actually sounds like an interesting story.:unsure:

You got to lick it before you stick it.
Just licking is hopefully also an option.^^

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I usually avoid these kind of incest games, but that actually sounds like an interesting story.:unsure:
Just licking is hopefully also an option.^^
Honestly, it was, and the art was great. The problem was that it got abandoned at a really bad time in the plot, and way too many things were left hanging.
On the up side, there were at least a couple of ways to get rid of him, having him killed or sold as a sex slave (bottom).

...Licking can be fun. :LOL:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Notty, I know it would require more work but I believe that even the hero path should have reactivity and consequences. For example let's assume MC is on Sarah's love path, but goes drinking with Annie. It should bite him/her in the ass

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Pretty sure she would share almost anyone but Skylar or Eric with you at this point, but that's another story. :LOL:

My main issue was time management, it felt like it was over before I knew it. Insanely fast for a trip to another system. ;)
*taps taps in; hits blackboard with her cane and settles the class down*

Another system Mr Devian? Are we sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notty, I know it would require more work but I believe that even the hero path should have reactivity and consequences. For example let's assume MC is on Sarah's love path, but goes drinking with Annie. It should bite him/her in the ass
Mr Madhatter, do you really think doing that -wouldn't- have consequences? :)

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Mr Madhatter, do you really think doing that -wouldn't- have consequences? :)
Notty, darling that was just an innocent example that wouldn't give you any crazy ideas. Imagine if someone among the crew was a separatist and being friends with that person might compromise the mission

Reactions: Nottravis

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
*taps taps in; hits blackboard with her cane and settles the class down*

Another system Mr Devian? Are we sure?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
To be fair, I am never sure about anything, especially when it comes to reading things, part of the downside of dyslexia, if I haven't read it at least six times, then odds are I read it incorrectly, most of those times. I have to piece everything I read together like a puzzle. I guess I had just assumed that we were leaving from Earth, and that was why getting there as a pain, and help was not likely soon.

Yeah, 20 min is not a lot of time, and I do remember that, but still not sure were we were coming from, but that still seems crazy fast. :LOL: Make me wonder what kind of FTL tech they are using. :geek:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Thanks! But did you continue this walkthrough or do you plan to continue it? I find this game with its different paths quite difficult ..
Hi :)
I'll be honest with you - I think a walkthrough is going to be near impossible due to the amount of conversational options, choices and how each one maps. Certainly it will dashed hard to be able to show it all clearly. However, I'll leave that for others to worry about if they wish to make one *isn't doing so*.

But you're right. This game is actually quite difficult. Not in a Grindy;mini-game; or be at location x at 9pm on Tuesday holding a fish sorta way but difficult because nearly every choice you make has some impact. Sometimes it's quite small, other times massive in terms of future paths.

But...It is emotionally logical. All characters have their own personalities and drives. Understand those and you've cracked it. Promise.

Scrawled on my folder where I keep my chapter notes are the words "These people are real" and that reminds me to write them like that. If you think of them like that too, you're golden.

I wish I could be more helpful as I so want you to enjoy my little game. If you have a question about a particular path please do drop me a PM.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Hi :)
I'll be honest with you - I think a walkthrough is going to be near impossible due to the amount of conversational options, choices and how each one maps. Certainly it will dashed hard to be able to show it all clearly. However, I'll leave that for others to worry about if they wish to make one *isn't doing so*.

But you're right. This game is actually quite difficult. Not in a Grindy;mini-game; or be at location x at 9pm on Tuesday holding a fish sorta way but difficult because nearly every choice you make has some impact. Sometimes it's quite small, other times massive in terms of future paths.

But...It is emotionally logical. All characters have their own personalities and drives. Understand those and you've cracked it. Promise.

Scrawled on my folder where I keep my chapter notes are the words "These people are real" and that reminds me to write them like that. If you think of them like that too, you're golden.

I wish I could be more helpful as I so want you to enjoy my little game. If you have a question about a particular path please do drop me a PM.
Challenge accepted!

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes