Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Yep, that's understandable. I don't like NTR myself, but I wouldn't mind a well written and challenging antagonist to vanquish. If all the girls are too easy to get, where's the fun?:cool:

I also don't mind handing over girls I no longer require to someone like Liam.:)
Hey Liam always get his smurf haired girl from me because he is a bro not a fucking dick like eric. ;)
I don't mind if the girls are hard to get, i also don't mind to snatch them away but i hate it when i can't do anything, at all or for a while, if someone takes them away. :devilish:

@Frosty2000 Big Brother Eric?
@Nottravis If she is just good for fem dom i don't care about her and if she snatches my girl away i'm gonna space her. <3

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Ähm, who is Eric? Serious question. He seems to be famous, but I don't know him, which probably means I am not playing enough adult games.^^
He was the first of his name.

In a game called Big Brother. Nice renders and set the tropes of:

A) shagging your family and shower peeking. Eric tried to stop you. Cue mass uproar....
Now, I'm confused.:D
An antagonist?

Surely anyone going down the Sarah waifu path can't have forgotten the cockpit scene?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Chris is the Liam of H5.
@Nottravis I played depraved awakening and acting lessons on the same day. Yet I know you have the skill to shake me to the core
*curtsies*

I actually believe I do. I was chatting to my proof reader about what was coming up, as I didn't want him uncomfortable with stuff (remember! All content is optional!) and he was somewhat stunned....like...very stunned.

Of course all that stuff can be avoided. It all depends on what -you- want and what you choose.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*curtsies*

I actually believe I do. I was chatting to my proof reader about what was coming up, as I didn't want him uncomfortable with stuff (remember! All content is optional!) and he was somewhat stunned....like...very stunned.

Of course all that stuff can be avoided. It all depends on what -you- want and what you choose.
Paint me intrigued

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
True, true...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Becca gon give it to ya
Fuck wait for you to learn the game on your own
Becca gon show it to ya
Knock knock, open up the game, it's real
Wit the non-stop, pop pop instructions of steel
Go hard putting optional content in it
But I got such a good heart
I'll make a player look at a board to see if they did it
Damn right and they'll play it again
Cuz I am right saying there's many ways to "win"

Thank you - too kind :) And indeed, yes. I now have a font of lunacy to drink deeply from :)
Bahh, how dare you insult us like that? I'll have you know that the daemons in my head are perfectly sane thank you very much. Why just yesterday we had an excellent discussion on the virtues of worshipping the metaphysical concept of Chaos and how sanity and non-euclidean physics actually aren't all that important after all. I have a question for you though:

*laughs* Thank you.

Sorry chaps I didn't mean to come across as a "debbie-downer". I do apologise. Just been a frustrating day with not a lot to show for it. Still, tomorrow is another day! Onwards!

Take care you lot.
We all have those days, it's nothing to worry about. Better luck tomorrow!

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
*curtsies*

Paint me intrigued
Same here. Very much so :unsure:

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018

A) shagging your family and shower peeking. Eric tried to stop you. Cue mass uproar....

An antagonist?

Surely anyone going down the Sarah waifu path can't have forgotten the cockpit scene?
One does not simply forgive Eric!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: TheDevian

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017

I see, so he is the guy making a lot of players kinda insecure about the fidelity of their virtual girlfriends. Ah well I am not bothered too much by it, and if our Eric here is Christine, then it is even a turn on.(y)

Reactions: Nottravis
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes