PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Don't worry, I 'll try the ashat path just to see your skills. It's gonna be like watching flowers of war. It may sicken me but I'll appreciate the art
Same situation here really. I personally enjoy being a nice person without necessarily being a goody two shoes if the path is available in these types of games (I do quite enjoy having "bad" things inflicted on me though :sneaky:). But at the same time, I can still very much enjoy the bad guy paths if they are well made, even if they don't align with my usual kinks.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Come to think of it, what I'm really looking for is not knowing whether I go the good way or the bad way. Just to do what my gut tells me is right at each moment, be it for good, ill or neither. :)
I'll be honest, this is how I always wanted the game to be played. But I thought I needed Chapt One to be a bit signalled. However, those signals get weaker and weaker as we progress...

PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Come to think of it, what I'm really looking for is not knowing whether I go the good way or the bad way. Just to do what my gut tells me is right at each moment, be it for good, ill or neither. :)
I recognise that going with my gut feeling in my play style as well when the games don't have any robotic alignment systems that punishes you for not fully committing in one certain direction. Still gravitate towards choices that a good if kinky person would pick though, but I never feel forced to do it if the other options prove too... tempting.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I'll be honest, this is how I always wanted the game to be played. But I thought I needed Chapt One to be a bit signalled. However, those signals get weaker and weaker as we progress...
The funny part is that you have tags that make me want to go full darth vader mode but also tags that do the opposite. I like it if i can play a game how i want and still have things to do or try after i'm done with my prefered path.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
The funny part is that you have tags that make me want to go full darth vader mode but also tags that do the opposite. I like it if i can play a game how i want and still have things to do or try after i'm done with my prefered path.
*is all about the choice!*

Also wait and see for when the tags get updated :)

Also!!!! All content is optional!

dirkbones

Dec 2, 2018
Fuck...who am I writing all the bad stuff for then?

*suspects it's herself!*

*also....doesn't mind!*
Hey you do you. If it's what you like then it will absolutely come through in the story telling. I'm looking forward to it!

As for me, first time through Ch. 1 I had to play the good guy. It's the second time through when I get to have fun being a complete bastard! :devilish:

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Gosh, I wish there were more devs like you! I think you did great in this regard too in Ch.1. I made so many mistakes in my first playthrough, by just not realising what I'm dealing with here.:)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Hey you do you. If it's what you like then it will absolutely come through in the story telling. I'm looking forward to it!

As for me, first time through Ch. 1 I had to play the good guy. It's the second time through when I get to have fun being a complete bastard! :devilish:
Oh the bad stuff is baaaaaaaaaaaaad as we go on. Well, depending on far you want to push it. Put it this way, there's been a reason I've been perfecting some of the girls crying... :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes