PowerDildos

May 30, 2017
Well I was more the sport star type. Seems to work in a similar way.;) Wasn't a role I was playing though, but simply a result of my interests. If the MC would be me, I fear Christine wouldn't have offered fighting me.:cry: Am jealous of the other submissive guy here, who says that he is a cute, weak shorty. ;)
Another submissive guy here, I personally have the problem of having been blessed with being a height of 195cm / 6'5. I'm sure that there definitely are girls who are into role reversal / femdom stuff out there who would have zero problem with that, though I have a slight fear that a few of them might take me for being more of a "top" in their first impressions due to me being taller than most people. :confused:

A girl can have her secrets surely? ;)

It's actually a three layered private joke - so "Nottravis" actually has three meanings. Well you know how much I like my word play? I'm a bit like a text version of "Carry on don't lose your head" which had some jokes with so many layers you wondered who on earth they were writing it for!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One part none of you would ever get, but the other two are open season for you to work out if you want to try :)
Hmm. I suppose one can simply try breaking down the word

N ottravis
No travis
Not ravis
Notr avis (Notre avis? Our view?)
Notra vis (Notre vis? Our show?)
Notrav is
Notravi s

Hmm, not much there to go on either.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Interesting. The name Travis originates in French "traverser". So, No Traverse? Don't Cross?
It's quite ominous. Nótt also happens to be a Norse goddess of night. :unsure:
Now I get it, the nottravis is a warning that if we ever cross her. She will shank us and we're going to end in the eternal night known as death.
My first thought was a chastity belt with a " no trespassers" sign

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*peeks in*

If you think Chapt One kept you busy, render production allowing, I have no idea what you'll make of Chapter Two...
it's the dev that keeps me busy. I hope it didn't sound as dirty. Heavy five is actually fun and I may get lost in it, losing all notion of time, but making @Nottravis laugh is a task I'm invested in.

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
*peeks in*

If you think Chapt One kept you busy, render production allowing, I have no idea what you'll make of Chapter Two...
Well it gives you something to do in your game so its not that you've seen everything in an hour and also what he says. :ROFLMAO:
Chapter two will have one problem or rather a perk; I will start it ftom my main play through so the exploration will be locked in the frame of what my previous choices dictate

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Well, thirteen scenes, three new characters, three hard locking decisions, four scenes with sexual content, a pile of new lore, two new puzzles and a very tricky wager should keep you scamps occupied until Chapter Three I think. :)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes