Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Dunno if this has been reported yet, but in chapter 1 there's no way to actually trigger annieevent2.
That's essentially a cut content for now. There are plans to remaster earliest chapters once the game is finished.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's essentially a cut content for now. There are plans to remaster earliest chapters once the game is finished.
I was wondering, since Chris never even talked about boxing to me this time, and I tried to be as nice as I could... :whistle:

Reactions: Akamari

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
I was wondering, since Chris never even talked about boxing to me this time, and I tried to be as nice as I could... :whistle:
Are you sure you haven't complained about anything?:p I don't remember having any problems with Chris. One thing to note is that you need to make small talk before the mission talk.:)

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Are you sure you haven't complained about anything?:p I don't remember having any problems with Chris. One thing to note is that you need to make small talk before the mission talk.:)
Nope, I saw the option to complain, but I ignored it and it went away, I think I might have missed something else that way too... At least I got the Annie Drink this time. :p

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Nope, I saw the option to complain, but I ignored it and it went away, I think I might have missed something else that way too... At least I got the Annie Drink this time. :p
Well, then it's probably the talk order. It's the first time meeting Chris, so there isn't really anything important before that.

Basically, Chris pays attention to you only to talk about the mission, with her being the dutiful pro and everything. So if you start talking about that first, she won't be interested to talk to you about unimportant stuff afterwards. So, you need to break the ice first.;)

• Thinking Face

frap

Oct 17, 2018
Well, then it's probably the talk order. It's the first time meeting Chris, so there isn't really anything important before that.

Basically, Chris pays attention to you only to talk about the mission, with her being the dutiful pro and everything. So if you start talking about that first, she won't be interested to talk to you about unimportant stuff afterwards. So, you need to break the ice first.;)
Interesting - I've done it the other way 'round this entire time. Talk about the mission. Click on the icon again and make small talk.

Maybe your way saves me a click or two. ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

I kind of figured that was the issue, I knew something was removed, but could only remember the complain one. Time to reload again! ...after dinner.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Interesting - I've done it the other way 'round this entire time. Talk about the mission. Click on the icon again and make small talk.

Maybe your way saves me a click or two. ;)
Huh. I don't actually recall it being possible to click on her again to make the chatter. So yes, it saves a click.:D

• Thinking Face

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Avaron1974, did you try the Sarah romance path till the end of chapter 3?
Because there's a nice scene in the second VR play if you badly lose.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:)
*does wonder how many peeps got that one*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I'm just trying all the choices ... don't look at me like that!:LOL:
View attachment 351942
You're not alone :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll confess with me being able to deviate from the POV mode in VR, (loves VR for all the odd stuff I can do there!) I thought babe would be popular. I mean, what's not to like? Regardless of what happens in the future levels you get to see pixel chick smut :)

And as Sarah says, none of it matters as it's not real...

Of course they'll be win and lose branches for both Babe and Bobe in a variety of ways (you know me and my branches) and Level One will be replayable as you have to win it (at least in the end, losing can be quite fun...) to progress to Level Two.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh! Quick question!

I'm not going to play with the combat mechanics that much *isn't much of a coder and has something that works!* but given that losing does gain different content should I add some sort of "feeble" attack? Something you can choose to reduce your chances of hitting?

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes