Oddball2k

Woof, woof, woof!
Donor
Jun 1, 2018
Oh! Quick question!

I'm not going to play with the combat mechanics that much *isn't much of a coder and has something that works!* but given that losing does gain different content should I add some sort of "feeble" attack? Something you can choose to reduce your chances of hitting?
Losing is not hard with the save/reload function, but perhaps the option of a "feeble" attack may put something in somebody's mind.:)

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Now I'm just confused o_O:unsure:
are you really confused or are you Thea?
I dont know what acio means and at this point I'm too afraid to ask.
don't be afraid and don't show your fear
You doubt Channel Seven?:oops:
Channel Seven is propaganda.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope there is a "put a paper bag on her head" option in this game.
you can always go after Mike and Marcus
I was expecting "Shut up Thea, rebel scum!". The tin foil is strong with this one. At least 2 mm industrial.
I wouldn't tell her to shut up because I agree with her motives.
I think we're all adult enough to see Becca's sexy-times without either shaming her or thinking she's any less professional when she's working.

Heck, we kind of caught her playing with herself (DeLuca Family - good game to play) and nobody said anything negative about her then.
if I wanted to see Becca's sexy times, all I had to do would be go to sleep. but seeing her awake would be nice
A-HA! Notice, Nottravis did not say "she corrected herself" she said "I corrected myself."

PROOF! of a most flimsy nature that Becca is Nottravis and vice-versa!

Naughty Notty, indeed!
some of my posts are awkwaaaaaaaaaard now
I concur, we all know how clever Nottravis is with her plot twists and easter eggs, but don't tell her, she'll get all cocky and such. ;)
If Notty was cockier, she'd be Avaron1974 ....
Oh! Quick question!

I'm not going to play with the combat mechanics that much *isn't much of a coder and has something that works!* but given that losing does gain different content should I add some sort of "feeble" attack? Something you can choose to reduce your chances of hitting?
Oh I like the idea! Maybe call it a feint.

Notty, I think I found another easter egg... Ensign Davis likes to read pirate smut, wasn't there a pirate movie with Gena Davis?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Losing is not hard with the save/reload function, but perhaps the option of a "feeble" attack may put something in somebody's mind.:)
I figured leaving the rollback on so you could "miss" would be good enough. Sorry you've been saving! Oops
are you really confused or are you Thea?

don't be afraid and don't show your fear

Channel Seven is propaganda.

I wouldn't tell her to shut up because I agree with her motives.

if I wanted to see Becca's sexy times, all I had to do would be go to sleep. but seeing her awake would be nice

some of my posts are awkwaaaaaaaaaard now

If Notty was cockier, she'd be Avaron1974 ....

Oh I like the idea! Maybe call it a feint.

Notty, I think I found another easter egg... Ensign Davis likes to read pirate smut, wasn't there a pirate movie with Gena Davis?
There was indeed! :)

(although it's terrible!)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Obvs neither of these gents are romance options for a male MC and, understandably, they probs haven't really been the focus of you guys attention. But, I'm curious, what do you think of them?

I'm partially asking from a writers perspective as obvs it's easier for me to write gals than boys, but also curious generally.

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Oh! Quick question!

It's not bad to have options.:) Though I don't see my characters' heroic characters ever using it! Nuh-uh...surely they wouldn't...most definitely...I can't see that happening...at all.:sneaky:

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Obvs neither of these gents are romance options for a male MC and, understandably, they probs haven't really been the focus of you guys attention. But, I'm curious, what do you think of them?

I'm partially asking from a writers perspective as obvs it's easier for me to write gals than boys, but also curious generally.
Mike is an idtio.... a genuine one. As of Dr. Mengele I don't like him one bit with his twisted morality

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

They both seem shifty to me.

Marcus with his projects and his insistence that you take his vitamins (because of his vague explanation) and contraceptive for the women (because its in the rules of this 5 people base).

Mike acts like he is pretty much incompetent but his profile says he is highly qualified so i get the feeling he is trying to delay the engineer work on purpose.

All in all i like it because it makes for a more interesting mystery about what is happening in this outpost. :unsure: :)

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

That they might be Theas. Yep, I won't be lulled into false sense of security thinking there is only one.:eek:

I like them. I think they are very well written (which is not a surprise). I question their motivations though, so I will refrain from saying more than that. To be fair, I also question the motivations of Kelly's cat. Cats love me, why is he/she hiding? Seems shady. ;)

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Avaron1974, did you try the Sarah romance path till the end of chapter 3?
Because there's a nice scene in the second VR play if you badly lose.
Yeah, it was one of the best parts of that. ;)
:)
*does wonder how many peeps got that one*
Oh yeah! Loved it.
Oh! Quick question!

It would be handy for intentionally losing for the ...sparring sessions. :sneaky:
I figured leaving the rollback on so you could "miss" would be good enough. Sorry you've been saving! Oops

There was indeed! :)

(although it's terrible!)
I know people were able to use the rollback feature for it, but for me, that always resulted in the same thing, I had to load a save to get a new roll. But then Murphy loves me.

I agree with RC, Marcus is pretty creepy, but I also don't trust Mike overly much, might be partly due to my inherent distrust of any other male in an adult game, hard to say...:p As for the writing, I see no issues form a gender perspective. Their reactions seem to fit their personalities, there was no point where I thought 'that doesn't sound like something a guy would say' (unlike how some games write both men and women).
Prop-a-gender? I'm sorry I don't know the word. They never used it on Channel Seven. :unsure:
Papa-Gender? Is that when daddy uses his daughter's restroom? I am confused. ;p

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
That they might be Theas. Yep, I won't be lulled into false sense of security thinking there is only one.:eek:

I like them. I think they are very well written (which is not a surprise). I question their motivations though, so I will refrain from saying more than that. To be fair, I also question the motivations of Kelly's cat. Cats love me, why is he/she hiding? Seems shady. ;)
now that I think about it... you made a walkthrough, making the game accessible to the masses, Thea wants the poor and unwanted to be able to travel the space...do you see the connection? you are Thea!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Marcus with his projects and his insistence that you take his vitamins (because of his vague explanation) and contraceptive for the women (because its in the rules of this 5 people base).
Yeah, I don't think Chris is too convinced either tbh.

All in all i like it because it makes for a more interesting mystery about what is happening in this outpost. :unsure: :)
Brill, thanks :)

Reactions: TheDevian

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
might be partly due to my inherent distrust of any other male in an adult game, hard to say...:p
Well Marcus is happily married of course so I don't think he'll be on a waifu hunt. Mike tho...Not sure I approved of this sort of behaviour from him!

Although given his options, it's not hard to blame him I suppose!

Last edited:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I agree with TheDevian . If I hadn't known, I wouldn't have guessed they are not written by a guy.:)
I'll be honest there was a mad moment where I had the guys talking about sports because...that's what you do right? *took it out as it just sounded hopelessly awful!* :D

Oh speaking of which...did anyone get the sports related gag when visiting Sarah on her good path? *concedes it's obscure*

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well Marcus is happily married of course so I don't think he'll be on a waifu hunt. Mike tho...Not sure I approved of this sort of behaviour from him!

This won't be a popular opinion, but I think they'd look cute together (on playthroughs where I'm not after her, of course!). This comes more from mainstream RPGs than adult games. When I have a sizeable band of companions I don't like when my character is the only one to get girls (or boys with female PC). It's extremely rare to see two companions pair up. :)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
now that I think about it... you made a walkthrough, making the game accessible to the masses, Thea wants the poor and unwanted to be able to travel the space...do you see the connection? you are Thea!
Well, there is a little Notty is all of us! ...wait, that came out wrong.
Let me try again, 'Aren't we all a little Notty?'
...um, Notty is as Notty does?
I forgot where I was going with this...

Well, Marcus could be a problem with one of the women in particular, but who knows? ;p

No, I don't blame him, Sarah is great for us technogeeks and Trish probably scares him (maybe Amanda too), but he better be careful if he doesn't want to play with the spiders. :devilish: I don't know what happened, he just ran out of the base screaming before hiding in that cave! Must have been cabin fever. Yeah, that's the ticket.
I'll be honest there was a mad moment where I had the guys talking about sports because...that's what you do right? *took it out as it just sounded hopelessly awful!* :D

Oh speaking of which...did anyone get the sports related gag when visiting Sarah on her good path? *concedes it's obscure*
Sports? No I don't get ...sports (other than maybe martial arts), for the most part, any sport ending in the word 'ball' is off my radar... For those guys, both being the kind of guys the sports guys beat up, it's not really surprising that it's not a big topic between them. I would say Chris is more into them then either of those guys. :LOL:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This won't be a popular opinion, but I think they'd look cute together (on playthroughs where I'm not after her, of course!). This comes more from mainstream RPGs than adult games. When I have a sizeable band of companions I don't like when my character is the only one to get girls (or boys with female PC). It's extremely rare to see two companions pair up. :)
Well, if I am playing male or female, I generally don't do more than flirt with the guys, and only go after the gals. But I figure as the 'hero', they deserve most of the fun, and besides, who wants to travel with guys anyway? :whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes