• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She might not approve seeing her approval?:)
She is probably far to busy to read every little poster! I mean, just the amount of times she has to repeat herself so we understand has to take a big chunk of time, then you have her hammer waving practice, and lab coat starching time.

• Haha
Reactions: frap and Nottravis

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
You know, that is actually a good idea, not only would it work to get an easy loss in the sparring sessions, you could use it to pull anyone off of Sarah in a real fight if she gets swamped.
This is why I like kicking ideas around with you guys!

That's a perfect solution to two problems. One to allow you to deliberately lose (why you'd do that I have -no- idea!). Two to take the heat off Sarah if she's struggling, as to progress you've both got to win.

Yep. Like this! Taunt it is! :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, Marcus is shady as fuck, and a hypocrite to boot. The guy wants us to take all sort of medication for seemingly no reason, but when my congenial blackmailer MC wants to genuinely help him with his project, he shuts himself in. It's interesting that he doesn't seem like an asshole, though, especially with such a tramp as a wife. I mean, when he asks for our opinion about Walker's research, as long as the MC doesn't berate him, he's okay with disagreement. I wouldn't like him as a friend, though, too many secrets, and not the funny kind.

Mike, now... Mike is a moron. Or is he? As RC-1138 Boss said, there's something shifty with the guy. He acts like he couldn't make cold water it we handed him a bowl of hot water and enough time, but isn't that what he would want us to think? I'm not saying he's Thea Lundgren, that joke has sailed, but he's suspicious as hell, especially regarding his character sheet. He would be someone's son that got this job via nepotism that I wouldn't be surprised (as a reward or a punishment). Also, I don't like how he looks at MY breakfast!
Maybe he was so much stupid that the Iowa ship captain decided to kick him out to a small time outpost, but i have my doubts specially when we see Sarah's profile stating she isn't very bright. :ROFLMAO:
Plus he decides to mess with the eletrical systems in the base right when you are trying to start checking the hardware/software for flaws.

ps: I wouldn't be surprised if Marcus is running some shady experiments on the alien natives.:alien:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Notty... what if Thea has no interest involving Ophion and there's a third faction or even a fourth an fifth that has different plans for the planet?
Mike and Marcus could work for different organisations,Marcus working on genetical mutations and Mike trying to learn how to unzip a zipped game
Thea is dead. I saw it on the news!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Maybe he was so much stupid that the Iowa ship captain decided to kick him out to a small time outpost, but i have my doubts specially when we see Sarah's profile stating she isn't very bright. :ROFLMAO:
Plus he decides to mess with the eletrical systems in the base right when you are trying to start checking the hardware/software for flaws.

ps: I wouldn't be surprised if Marcus is running some shady experiments on the alien natives.:alien:
The Iowa did crop up a lot last Chapter didn't it....

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
He always does it at that time of day. I heard him say it! :)
Thea is dead. I saw it on the news!
Oh, poor sweet naive innocent candid pure guileless Notty... You're too good for this world, but don't always believe what you see on the news, or what people say. People are bastards coated bastards with bastard filling. I know from a trusted source that the developper of this game, for example, is full of vileness and her plans are to lure us into a false sense of security before showering us with revelations upon revelations that medias and people lie!

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, poor sweet naive innocent candid pure guileless Notty... You're too good for this world, but don't always believe what you see on the news, or what people say. People are bastards coated bastards with bastard filling. I know from a trusted source that the developper of this game, for example, is full of vileness and her plans are to lure us into a false sense of security before showering us with revelations upon revelations that medias and people lie!
This can't be true! Can it? *looks shocked*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
People... Mike is actually a LGM in disguise, at the moment he switches the lights off, the other LGMs steal batteries from the station, but this time the tief was stuck in the spider cave
like you're one to talk....

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Oh, my sweet summer child, never trust a dev that would make Chris enter a room right at the moment where Annie is getting busy! Yeah, I'm still blueballed...
*gave -plenty- of warning!* :)

As a writer I was actually rather pleased that Annie obvs charmed you so much that you forgot that the very -previous- scene your MC tells you that Chris will be visiting! Yet you still went ahead anyway! :)

(this was of course on top of all of the other warnings/reminders that Chapter!)

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes