I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
*returns to answer comments so brace yourself* ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My glasses are waiting for me at Specsavers (other opticians are available); what does it say? o_O
Indeed!

Oh heavens no, nothing like that all. Something...much different.

It'd take an age! So let's say you've done a complete run through so you can hit skip on those scenes that don't change (which would still leave a lot I guess). But say 15 minutes for the other 115 walkthroughs as an average for each chapter (some are shorter like One and Two of course), but then we have to add in time for the specials which have their own paths (didn't even include those!), so the VR game has twelve different runs itself. But let's stick with 15mins for giggles. 15 x ten chapters = 150 mins x 115 (for you've done one) = 17,250 mins or 287 hours (I've also excluded bonus material, easter eggs etc).

No one is going to spend nearly 300 hours playing this surely?!!!

*took time off naughties to do some of the upfront stuff, so Becca etc*

You grossly underestimate the will of the determined pervert! Not that there are any perverts here mind; I mean we're all here for the story, aren't we? :unsure::whistle:
I couldn't read the fine print on my 27" (even at 1080p). Had to turn on the 42" and throw it up on that monitor.
And?

Reactions: TheDevian and DA22

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
As long as Sarah can keep her cool, she'll be fine; I mean she did fine in the VR game... eventually :whistle: :oops:
She does get a bit distracted at times....*coughs*

Loved it!
Brill!
So very true. In fact, it's often more fun to write someone you're nothing like!
*considers this proof of her innocent, wide eyed, demeanor*

It is equal parts exciting and nervewracking having someone read your work and wondering if they like it. :unsure:
Tell me about it!

frap

Oct 17, 2018
It'd take an age! So let's say you've done a complete run through so you can hit skip on those scenes that don't change (which would still leave a lot I guess). But say 15 minutes for the other 115 walkthroughs as an average for each chapter (some are shorter like One and Two of course), but then we have to add in time for the specials which have their own paths (didn't even include those!), so the VR game has twelve different runs itself. But let's stick with 15mins for giggles. 15 x ten chapters = 150 mins x 115 (for you've done one) = 17,250 mins or 287 hours (I've also excluded bonus material, easter eggs etc).

No one is going to spend nearly 300 hours playing this surely?!!!
As you would say, totes would!

I may have already spent 60 hours or more... I'm doomed, aren't I?

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
"But only after dinner
and a mumblemumble"?
But only after dinner and a movie!
As you would say, totes would!

I may have already spent 60 hours or more... I'm doomed, aren't I?
Only 60? Pfft, amateur! :whistle: I may have spent upwards of 100 hours on this so far :oops: So yes, 300+ by CH10, not gonna be an issue.
*concedes this was her goal - is adorable like that*
Uh huh, adorable, yeah, let's go with adorable. :rolleyes::love::whistle:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes