frap

Oct 17, 2018
I don't know about fun, it can be hard work. I'm writing a script for a female MC who is full vaginatarian; I'm neither! I might ask my sister for help though or certain other members of the forum ;) It is equal parts exciting and nervewracking having someone read your work and wondering if they like it. :unsure:
Hard, yes, but the end result is fun.

I recently had a short story place in a writing contest: written first person from a guy who is my ethical and moral opposite (as in he has none.) He makes a big deal about not lying about the small stuff... because he saves it up for the big lies. He gaslights his coworkers, uses them to get his way, and continues on as if he's the most reasonable person ever.

In the end, he doesn't learn his lesson, even after it costs him everything. He just gets more determined to be a better liar.

The writing part was difficult, but the joy in reading it, and really hating the protagonist... the judges thought so too. :)

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
I can't believe Amanda wouldn't have everyone's best interests at heart.:sneaky:
Indeed!

Or does it have anything to do with Amanda's wishes...to have horses around? *yikes at the image of Amanda riding on him across Ophion plains*:eek:
Oh heavens no, nothing like that all. Something...much different.

Some peeps are completionists, never underestimate the lows, highs and length those obsessed ones will go to. :p
It'd take an age! So let's say you've done a complete run through so you can hit skip on those scenes that don't change (which would still leave a lot I guess). But say 15 minutes for the other 115 walkthroughs as an average for each chapter (some are shorter like One and Two of course), but then we have to add in time for the specials which have their own paths (didn't even include those!), so the VR game has twelve different runs itself. But let's stick with 15mins for giggles. 15 x ten chapters = 150 mins x 115 (for you've done one) = 17,250 mins or 287 hours (I've also excluded bonus material, easter eggs etc).

No one is going to spend nearly 300 hours playing this surely?!!!

*wonders what render finished this time and what render is being prepared next*
*took time off naughties to do some of the upfront stuff, so Becca etc*

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 64 Votes