somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Maybe Chris is related to John Wick, his weird cousin Chad Wick who passed his full name off to his daughter as a last name. Explains the name and Gun use.

Reactions: Nottravis

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Does that not defeat the purpose of a safeword, wonders Innocently? :p
Not if you speak Dutch! ;) :whistle: (we know how good Rah Rah is with her languages)
Is now the time to you that at end of Chapter Ten there is a potential 116 paths to completion?

*has often said seeing everything will be impossible....*
*cracks knuckles* Challenge Accepted! :geek:
Let's also not forget the year is 2150-ish, so many things can be different.:)
You saw it on the news, the Brexit referendum had reached its 40-somethingth vote; maybe all the British people got bored and decided to try space for a change. Space is looking pretty good right about now, considering who's in charge on both sides of the pond! :unsure::alien:

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Not if you speak Dutch! ;) :whistle: (we know how good Rah Rah is with her languages)

You saw it on the news, the Brexit referendum had reached its 40-somethingth vote; maybe all the British people got bored and decided to try space for a change. Space is looking pretty good right about now, considering who's in charge on both sides of the pond! :unsure::alien:
No politics in the mess please. Thanks.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Actually I do speak Dutch and that safeword would still be a tongtwister or breaker:p

Reactions: TheDevian

frap

Oct 17, 2018
I don't think anyone ever danced in the stocks...
Never seen someone doing the "toe dance" while they get caned?

Don't you think we have enough cults already? :unsure:
All the offshoots of the cult of ACIO are just proof of how much we've taken the core tenet to heart!

On the SP? How many actually read/saw it? *is curious* I mean...did we like it?
Loved it!

*has no idea at all about Akira!*
You really should find it and watch it. First anime I ever saw, and spoiled me for anime for years after.

I can't believe Amanda wouldn't have everyone's best interests at heart.:sneaky:
Just so, fwightfully so.

Some peeps are completionists, never underestimate the lows, highs and length those obsessed ones will go to. :p
*resembles that remark*

Oh, those with CCD (Completionist Compulsive Disorder) are excused of course.:)
Whew! Thank you for clearing my conscience!

Is now the time to you that at end of Chapter Ten there is a potential 116 paths to completion?

*has often said seeing everything will be impossible....*
I can do it... it may take a long time...

116 is far from impossible.;)
Hear, hear!

Challenge accepted!
You and me both!

She's wouldn't be much of a writer if she couldn't write anything she's not... :sneaky:
So very true. In fact, it's often more fun to write someone you're nothing like!

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Never seen someone doing the "toe dance" while they get caned?
*remembers it well* :oops:
All the offshoots of the cult of ACIO are just proof of how much we've taken the core tenet to heart!
Makes sense :)
Loved it!
I see you too, are a person of culture :)
You really should find it and watch it. First anime I ever saw, and spoiled me for anime for years after.
I tried to watch it in the '90s, couldn't get through it, haven't tried anything similar since.
*resembles that remark*
Me too! Although I did need some help recently *hangs head in shame*
So very true. In fact, it's often more fun to write someone you're nothing like!
I don't know about fun, it can be hard work. I'm writing a script for a female MC who is full vaginatarian; I'm neither! I might ask my sister for help though or certain other members of the forum ;) It is equal parts exciting and nervewracking having someone read your work and wondering if they like it. :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes