DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
How can she have? She's just answering questions on the bad path.

In VR she does of course - when she remembers to use it.

As to the third path....wait and see!
Sighs it seems I will have to dedicate at least another two save-game pages to the VR games it seems. Sighs and contemplates if buying an even bigger drive would not be wise for new comp. :p

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Me? I just give you options! *is a good girl*
to paraphrase chapter 3... I like those options a lot.
Or does it have anything to do with Amanda's wishes...to have horses around? *yikes at the image of Amanda riding on him across Ophion plains*:eek:
please! no horsing around.... but speking of Amanda, anyone noticed she doesn't have an accent when shouting at trigger happy cretins?

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017
Sighs it seems I will have to dedicate at least another two save-game pages to the VR games it seems. Sighs and contemplates if buying an even bigger drive would not be wise for new comp. :p
Is now the time to you that at end of Chapter Ten there is a potential 116 paths to completion?

*has often said seeing everything will be impossible....*

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Probably American.

In Mary Poppins we have an American putting on a terrible British accent.

Here with Notty being British we'll have an English lass putting on a dodgy American accent.
chris is probably welsh... they seem normal but would shag anything with a pulse
oh btw.... when chapter 4 comes out can I ask for your help in understanding what Amanda says?

DorcasAurelia

Nov 17, 2018
Red rext is "Heavy Five" in Japanese. I've been inspired by the Akira logo :geek:
View attachment 356795
But why? There's nothing particularly anime-inspired in the game, nor even really much in the way of overlapping themes between the two stories (granted, I've never read the manga which apparently has a much longer story). And most people probably won't immediately get the reference or read Japanese, so visually it just obscures the actual title.

Huitieme

Scholarrior
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
But why? There's nothing particularly anime-inspired in the game, nor even really much in the way of overlapping themes between the two stories (granted, I've never read the manga which apparently has a much longer story). And most people probably won't immediately get the reference or read Japanese, so visually it just obscures the actual title.
Well, first I thought about Alien and the Weyland-Yutani corporation, so I wanted to add some Japanese, then the Akira logo popped into my head and I thought it'd be cool :p

4.10 star(s) 64 Votes